Wednesday 23 August 2023

πŸ’• What's on your work desk Wednesday?742

 πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ€Έ‍♀️ Goooood Morning πŸ€— it's Wednesday which means it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk πŸ‘€ linking up to the ⭐️ lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the
If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over.

 Thank you so much for the love, for the care on my last post πŸ€— here and on my social media, it truly means a lot.

Sooo today I'm showing up to share what's on my work desk ⬇️ here you go 😊
Messily chaotic this week 🀦‍♀️ I've been doing a bit of this ... a bit of that ... surrounding myself ❤️πŸ’œ in colour πŸ’›πŸ§‘
This ⬆️ you might remember it 😊 my sail ⛵️ boat I created last year ... my soul sings every time I look at it πŸ‘πŸ‘
from driftwood, scraps of fabric πŸ’• and my stamps πŸ’› a wee close up 😊
I finally got around to suspending it at eye level last week right over my desk 😁 to uplift, to inspire to remind me of what I can achieve.
I didn't stop there πŸ™ƒ I pulled together a few of my handmade journals πŸ“– again to lift me up, to inspire me when I'm not feeling it πŸ’• only an arms reach away 😘 Oh, see the wee monkey on the right, my laddie made that for me ⭐️πŸ₯°⭐️
Tooo one off my watercolour sets ... this ... makes me happy 🌈
⭐️I see reminders everywhere right now to ... seek the light ⭐️ 
πŸŽ¨πŸ–ŒI've spent time reworking this little handmade palm sized journal πŸ“– late at night ... I loooved it before and I love it now perfectly imperfect 🧑

Woooosh, I did it πŸ€— I wasn't quite sure I could πŸ’• I've been trying for ages to pop together a post but it's here πŸ’• I'm going to take this as a win today 😘 

Wishing you such a beautiful day filled to bursting with all good things πŸ’› with much love ❤️ and hugs always.
Tracy
Xxx

21 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are always so colorful, Tracy. So is your desk. You have a lot of diverse projects going at once. I bet you are never, ever bored.

I had never seen your sailboat, but it is stunning. I love that you work with fabric, too. This is an impressive boat and a lot of impressive journals. I bet you love sewing, too. So glad you shared these beauties and your various works in progress with us today. Happy WOYWW from # 7.

Mary Anne said...

Ah there is nothing lovelier than perfectly imperfect anything. The little imperfections show the hand of the artist and that is EVERYTHING. And your boat is wonderful. Now you just need a gentle breeze and off you can sail...

Have a happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (3)

Sarah Brennan said...

Making quick visits as hubby is off work. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #17

Lynnecrafts said...

Sending big hugs, Tracy, and hoping that surrounding yourself with colour lifts you as you wish. Your sailboat is awesome and I love all today’s colourful creations.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 4 xx

Annie said...

I love all the inspiration you surround yourself with....it encourages us all too so keep up the good work.
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Christine said...

Love your sailboat . . reminds me of happy hours in Tuileries in Paris sailing boats on the pond (Sundays only).
Great paint box, would upset my old art teacher who insisted we kept everything tidy!!


Create and enjoy
Christine #19

Neet said...

Such a lot of prettiness and colour on your desk to brighten everyone's day up. I do hope you are feeling a bit better now you have looked through those books and got your little boat hung up to remind you you can sail away to anywhere in your dreams.
Just give that wee doggy of yours, Bella, a big hug from me, give Alex one too but from you this time. Hugs always make you feel better. Your mum can have one from me as you can.
Hugs, Neet xx 6

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You have so many beautiful and inspiring things to share with us today but my favourite is your paint box and palette! You can see just why you love all things painty in those lovely colours left over. I rarely clean my palettes and always reuse what’s left over from before. The sailboat made me happy too and well done for finally hanging it where it makes you happy every day.
Hugs LLJ 1 xxx

BJ said...

Yay colour, I can go with that. Lovely sail boat, great place to hang it. Great to surround yourself with positiveness, beautiful lady. I'm surround myself with fans at the moment!!! Hugs BJ#12

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Tracy, loving your desk as always and it's so colourful and free flowing. The sailboat has real character. By the way you have no reason to hang your head, I love your desk there's so much to see. By the way, I got some of my Craft O'clock papers from Hobbilicious but they have loads at That's Crafty too. Wishing you a happy and creative woyww, Angela x14x

Glenda said...

Your post this morning just makes me so happy! Lots of awesome color and that sailboat is the best!
Glenda #17

Julia Dunnit said...

I am loving your little signs dotted around. Seriously, you inspire so many others that you mount drain yourself...the dreaded hormone changes will make you feel as if you've run out, but I promise you haven't, you're still in there, still sewing and designing and still colourful and beautiful. Have faith! Love the photo of the collected little journals, that is a sight for some eyes I must say. One day at a time gal, just one 'cardi on, cardi off' moment at a time!

Helen said...

those books would cheer anyone up, they are stunning and the sailboat too, as others have said. Hopeyou continue to power through and keep smiling! Happy WOYWW Helen #8

Tracey T said...

Oh Tracy, what a treasure your monkey is πŸ’ inspiration overload on your desk today, treasures, all of them and your sailboat ⛵️ I don't have enough words, love, love, love ❤️❤️❤️

Sue Hall said...

Big love πŸ₯° and hugs 🌈 for a beautiful, πŸ’– inspiring artist πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🎨 who we all love so much πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©

Sue Hall said...

Big love πŸ₯° and hugs 🌈 for a beautiful, πŸ’– inspiring artist πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🎨 who we all love so much πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©

Crafting With Jack said...

A beautiful post with warmth and love and I do hope you are feeling warm and loved! I have had a real tidy up in my craft room so I can start gel plate printing. Trouble is I am more than slightly worn out, so maybe not today. So good to see you back, hugs Angela #2

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hug love Tracy's mum ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous said...

Tracy, absolutely adore every thing you have done so beautiful love you me darling❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Susan Renshaw said...

I love that sailboat!!

Thanks for the lovely comments you made about my Rainbow junk journal - I have now posted the second half...

Happy WOYWW! Susan #11

Kyla said...

ooh wow fantastic, ceramic painting too, so talented. Love the sailboat and the journals are fabulous-inspiring.
thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla