Wednesday 30 August 2023

❤️ What's on your work desk Wednesday? 743

 πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ€Έ‍♀️ Goooood Morning πŸ€— it's Wednesday which means it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk πŸ‘€ linking up to the ⭐️ lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the
❤️ If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over 🀸‍♀️

😚 Here's my work desk this morning ... well half of it 😁
Here's the other side 😘 ... 
I know, I know ... You're shocked by how little CHAOS is going on πŸ™ƒπŸ€ͺ needs must while I varnish πŸ–Œ waiting on each side drying. I have more under my table waiting patiently for their top coat πŸ˜˜πŸ–Œ
❤️ These three make me smile 😊 calm my mind and heart ❤️ scribbling messages all around, no need to be read but meant to surround each one with hope, with love, with joy ❤️
This wee corner is my light πŸ’› my constant ⭐️ me and Dad along with little treasures sent by friends.
Toooo this πŸ’• little Gratitude Journal ⭐️ finally completed just waiting tooo be filled up.
Little jelly pots of colour πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ’›πŸ’™❤️ honestly they make my eyes πŸ‘€ dance! 
Here's the reworked front cover πŸ’• I can't stop ... touching it πŸ™ƒπŸ€Έ‍♀️
Toooo the back πŸ’• all layered up with soul whisper stamps of mine to remind me πŸ’›
Toooo the wee soul whisper faces πŸ˜‡ that I could see hiding in the splatters ... I couldn't ignore them ...
πŸ€— I'm hosting the swap across on my 
Friends of Tracy Easson Facebook Group
I'm exciteeed to get going ... I have a whisper rolling around inside my head 🀯 calling me softly to create another Gratitude Journal totally different to this little treasure ⭐️ did you SPOT the cardboard on my desk waiting 😘

Watch this space!! 

πŸ’Ÿ If you're looking for me today, you'll find me at my desk picking up were I left of last night πŸ–Œ happy music 🎢 playing softly at least that's the plan πŸ™ƒ You'll also find me crawling round the floor like a loon keeping Bella 🐾 occupied πŸ˜† soooo my laughter will possibly be louder than the music 🎡 I'm convinced she thinks I'm a PUPPY!
She's doing really well ⭐️ her FAVOURITIST thing to dooooo ... is toooo CHOMP off FLOWER HEADS ... she tells me she's picking them for ME but somehow I'm not sure I BELIEVE her πŸ˜…πŸ˜†
Hmmmmmmm πŸΆπŸΎπŸŒΈπŸ™ƒπŸ˜˜

Thank yooou πŸ’• so much for stopping by πŸ’› I hope you found some joy in the reading.
 I'll be around to visit the desks once Bella's 🐾 having a snooooze.
Much love ❤️ and hugs πŸ€— winging your way πŸ’• along with wishes ⭐️ for a good day ahead.
Tracy
XXX 

15 comments:

Neet said...

I always find joy in reading what you write in your blog. Today was especially joyful as i saw more pictures of Bella. She really is a sweetie and makes me smile when I see her.
As for your desk! Well, it is full of joy. All the shapes with your girls on them are beautiful. Are these going to be made into stamps? You know how I love your girls.
I am so pleased to see you feeling much better, skipping and singing through the day.
Take care, never stop loving
Hugs, Neet xx 7

My name is Cindy said...

Hi Tracey!! Wow what a cornucopia of gorgeousness is on your desk today!! Love your hearts and the4 gratitude journal just stunning. Naughty Bella eating your flowers but I guess you can forgive her anything!! Have a great week, love n hugs, Cindy xx #-forgot to check!!

Crafting With Jack said...

Hi Tracy, lovely to see you back to your happy self. You will have to give eating the flowers a try when you are playing with Bella - they might taste nice!🀣🀣. I can just imagine you on the floor! Love the hearts and boxes on your desk. Love your journal is it an accordion one? Happy WOYWW. Angela #17

Mary Anne said...

Oh poor flowers! Puppy teeth (and kitty claws!) can be destructive even when unknowing. Otherwise, your post is one full of colour and happiness. ALWAYS a joy to be here, and the three (muses maybe?) are wonderful, as is the stunning journal. Like a little oasis of calm in a busy day, I like to rest here for a bit longer than I should...

Happy desk-hop day!
Mary Anne (4)

Annie said...

I was on a roll this morning. I've done the wedding dress and bridesmaid's dress plus shortened another dress and now have 4 pair of school trousers to shorten in the morning.
Good to see your beautiful creations....they make my heart sing.....as does Bella [such a cutie filled with sooo much love...and mischief :-)]
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

We've just checked in at the hotel at Matlock but arrived early so went up to the Heights of Abraham and down one of the mines. We have a while before dinner so thought I'd catch up with some of the desks. It's always a pleasure to visit your desk. Bella is a reall sweetie. Wishing you both a very happy woyww, Angela x12x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You certainly have a very colorful desk, especially those lovely ladies in the hearts. That trinket box is out of this world. LOVE, love, love it.

Had to laugh that you were chasing Bella who is eating the flowers in your garden. She is a super cutie. I won't tell Bleubeard, though. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

Helen said...

i always love reading your posts - I did drop by at lunch time via my phone but the button for the comment box was so small I missed it.. so am back now. The gratitude journal is fabulous.
thanks for visiting - i am sure you did just fine photographing the tree! Helen #2

Lindart said...

It’s always a joy reading your posts they are so fun and whimsical! I love your desk, it is also very fun and whimsical! Your new gratitude journal looks awesome, very lovely! I’m sure it will get filled up with many things that you are grateful for! Bella is so cute but I don’t know if I would want her eating the heads off my flowers! Have a wonderful week, Lindart #22

Anonymous said...

Tracy,awesome your stunning work wow love all of them hand drawn hand painted then hand varnished so so stunning you know we love you mum ❤️❤️❤️❤️and dad❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Awww, look at that little innocent puppy face - ok, look at that little mischievous face, that probably fits better eh? Bella is a cutie, no doubt about that! I loved seeing all the layers and textures in your book covers and pages, I marvel at hoe it all builds up into a whole! I saw from your comment on Sarah’s blog that you holiday in Llangrannog, how marvellous, it’s a gorgeous part of Wales and not a million miles away from me!
Hugs LLJ 11 xx

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Your blog post this week is full of colours and delight. Beautiful gratitude journal. Bella is very cute and it would be difficult to be cross with her. I am looking forward to having a dog again once we are settled - a bit lonely going for walks by myself. Ali x #19

BJ said...

Your desk is definitely "heaven" like I said on Facebook. Bpth the trinket boxes and the ceramic hearts. Jelly pots are indeed a feast for the eyes - super journal. Think the painting I'll be doing it much more abstract rather than the fine detail you do. Do so adore your painting. Hugs BJ#6

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm so late this week that it's actually next week! Nevertheless, my eyes are dancing from looking at your desk, those trinket boxes we just divine. Well, so are the hearts. So is everything you make, the whispers really steer you so beautifully. And then of course, sweet Bella the gardener, she's a gem isn't she! I wonder what it is about the dancing, waving, beckoning florals that make her want to pick them....at her eye level they must be irresistible!!

Kelly said...

Good morning, Tracy!
Ohhh I just want to cuddle that puppy. I can see you down on the floor with him. LOL So fun. Made me smile.
I will link everyone back to our blog post from last week so they can check out the other places you create. I need to join your FB group yet. Will get on that today. Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #21