Wednesday 17 May 2023

πŸ₯³ WOYWW 14th Anniversary 728

 πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ€Έ‍♀️ Goooood Morning πŸ€— it's Wednesday which means it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk πŸ‘€ linking up to the lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the
If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over.

πŸ₯³πŸŽˆToday is a very special day for WOYWW πŸ₯°
Today marks the

πŸ₯³14th Anniversary of WOYWWπŸ₯³

⭐️⭐️⭐Julia yooou are AmAzInG ⭐⭐️⭐️

Thank you from the ❤ heart for all you do,being a part of WOYWW brings such a lot of joy.
My desk this morning you'll see a few ATC's 🎨 for the WOYWW swap to mark the occasion ... Julia asked what does WOYWW mean ... for me it's a space to just be just me 😊 a safe place to connect with other like minded souls ✨️ 
 To share our ramblings 😊 along with what we're up tooo 🎨 it's not just a photo you'll find on my blog ... its a place to share what makes me ... me 😊
I love Facebook and Instagram πŸ’• but here in my own wee space 😊 I can share more of my topsy-turvy world 🌎 from the chaos on my desk πŸ™ˆ tooo writing whatever pops into my head ...
πŸ’•Knowing no judging will be made 😘 only care and support ... even on the weeks when I miss taking part or don't manage around everyone πŸ’•

⭐️ I'm so happy 🀸‍♀️ and grateful πŸ™ to be a small part in the WOYWW Community, thank you Julia ⭐️ and to all the gorgeous WOYWW souls πŸ’• you're all a highlight in my week ⭐️ such an inspiration throughout πŸ₯° 

πŸ’™ My ATC's went postal πŸ“« yesterday to those who wanted to swap 😊 I still have a few if anyone else would like to swap πŸ₯° just let me know in the comments.

πŸ₯³πŸ’• Wishing you all a very happpppy WOYWW 14th Anniversary
Whoooot, whoooooot πŸ₯³

Much love ❤️ and hugs πŸ€— winging your way.
Tracy 
XXX

18 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Hello Tracy, Happy Anniversary!! It's always such a pleasure to see your desk (literally see what's on your desk lol) and read your words bursting with creativity, joy and a little bit of chaos!! You always make me smile. I have a spare ATC as LLJ is my partner and I had already made her one so would love to swap with you if the offer is still there. Have a lovely week, love and hugs Cindy #7

Mary Anne said...

You ATC will be in the mail this morning - silly me, I never mail till the day so my swap partner is surprised when she gets it - so hope that is OK. I love visiting your blog every week, all the colour and chaos and your sweet sketches never fail to bring a smile to my face. So glad you joined in and thank you for brightening my day every week.
Happy 14th Anniversary WOYWW
Mary Anne (6)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy 14th WOYWW!! It’s been good to get to know you over the past year or so, I do like your art very much and always enjoy peeking at your desk and work in progress. Those three little girls are so wonderful, full of friendship and mischief (definitely some sniggering going on there!!) and the sentiment sums up the feeling of WOYWW perfectly.
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Well you nailed it again Miss Tracy. A safe place where we support…it really is. I hope you can continue sharing your painty sketchy desk with ups, inspiring and motivating as it is. Those little faces on the ATC are just lovely..some fun to be had in that trio! 😍

Robyn said...

thanks for your kind words- I love your vintage typewriter vibe! Happy 14th!
robyn 1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Tracy, you're so right. I like facebook but I always feel I can play more on the blog and show more of what I've been up to. It's easy to look back at older posts too which I love and store techniques that I may want to look back at when I'm feeling a bit stuck for ideas. Loving your ATC girls they are so sweet. Wishing you a very happy Anniversary. Hugs, Angela x15x

Annie said...

I'm late in the day and am only just getting around the blogs after a busy morning with little Louie and work.
Happy 14th Anniversary.....here's to many more happy years of fun and friendship. Thanks for making me smile every visit.
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your ATC is adorable. I adore it. I really love your colorful and joyous attitude and words you share. LOVE that typewriter. Happy Anniversary from # 3.

Neet said...

Oh Tracy, how lovely to read your words again on your blog. They always lift my heart. You are such a lovely soul and it radiates through everything you do, from the words on your blog to the characters that fall from your pen.
I hesitate to ask as I am late making my ATC's but if you have a spare and can wait for a return I would love to swap.
Have a lovely week ahead with your family
Hugs, Neet 14 xx

Caro said...

I would love to swap with you if you still have a spare. I just love your art style adn your words. Happy WOYWW anniversary. Here's to friendship spanning across the web. Take care of yourself. With love & God Bless, Caro xx (#16)

Spyder said...

Hi Tracy your atc has arrived this morning ( wednesday) thank you so much! Yours is on its way asap! I'm on my phone as its the only way I can see woyww! Have a great day!! ((Lyn))#17

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oooh Tracy! I got as far as I could before my old tablet died last night so now - fully charged - your post is where I resume! What a way to start my day- that's with a smile, having read this and your comment from yesterday! Your desk with your pencil case on the side, your beautiful ATC, your personality shining through the whole post! I miss seeing you, must remedy that! Big, big hugs, Chrisx

Sarah Brennan said...

Such fabulous and moving ATCs Tracy. Alas I have none to swap. Always good to catch up on a wednesday (or later lol). Happy 14th WOYWW anniversary. Stay safe. Sarah #4

BJ said...

Such a blessing to see your blog each week and hear/read your words which trip across the page highlighted with emojis. Adore all your artwork and overjoyed that you have a spare for me - yippee. I'm just trying to catch up with addresses and comments but your ATC will be with you anon. Happy anniversary A million Hugs BJ#18

Susan Renshaw said...

I posted my ATCs a few days ago so hope they dont take too long!
Happy 14th! Susan #21

Anne said...

Hi there. I'm late but have made it, trying to visit everyone. Really love your ATC'S. Take care. Anne x 20

Crafting With Jack said...

Happy Anniversary Tracy. You summed it all up perfectly, it’s a wonderful group to belong to. Caring and sharing. I love visiting your blog xx Angela #25

Kyla said...

ooh I am late visiting and glad i am as your ATC came today and its is SO beautiful and I had NO idea what it would look like, many thanks
kyla