Wednesday 10 May 2023

❤️ What's on your work desk Wednesday?727

   ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿคธ‍♀️ Goooood morning๐Ÿค— it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk ๐Ÿ‘€ linking up to the lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the Stamping Ground ๐Ÿ’•If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over ๐Ÿ’• the more the merrier ๐Ÿฅฐ

I'm hoping you've all had a lovely week so far ❤️๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’• it's yet again zoooomed past at break neck speed!
Soooo this morning Alex went away to the gym before work ๐ŸƒSooo I'm already set up outside for a morning of painting ๐ŸŽจ it's still  chilly up here in Scotland ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿงฅ so I'm wearing layers ๐Ÿ˜‰ and I'm snuggled up under a woolly ๐Ÿงถ throw ๐Ÿ˜ despite the sun shining through the trees ๐ŸŒž I do love early mornings as the sound of the birds ๐Ÿฆ calling fills the air ๐ŸŽถ  I'm making the most of being outside before the rain ๐ŸŒง pops back ๐Ÿ™ƒ much better than running around inside tidying ๐Ÿ˜‰ plus it soothes me being outside with the sky right above me. 
๐Ÿ˜Š This little one is resting on my lap as I stop to type up this post ... you might not see her wee friend ๐Ÿฆ in her hair just yet ✏️ roughly drawn in pencil ๐Ÿ–Œ waiting tooo be warmed up with paint ๐ŸŽจ still lots to do ๐Ÿ–Œand nooooo I still haven't cleaned my pallette ๐ŸŽจ it's getting more and more full ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜† but all those gorgeous layers of paint ๐ŸŽจ still make meee happy ๐Ÿคธ‍♀️ I noticed this morning ... that as it's chilly brrrr ... my paints aren't drying up so quickly, giving me more time to smooooch.  
I finished adding the Soul Whispers to these ๐Ÿ‘† girls yesterday, they popped in over on Facebook ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm waiting to finish the rest of the ceramics before applying a coat of varnish ๐Ÿ–Œ Psssst I'm really loving the colours ๐ŸŒˆ and I'm getting a feel for the new paints ๐Ÿ˜˜ now. 
Toooo an original Soul Whispers ๐Ÿ˜‡ I was finishing up last week ๐Ÿ’›  she only needs her varnish on now. 
Words from the heart ๐Ÿ’™ added⭐️ as a gentle reminder that in LIFE you are never alone ... our Angels ๐Ÿ˜‡ walk beside us .
♥️ YOU are FOREVER LOVED ⭐️
๐Ÿชก๐Ÿงต Another Keepsake badge that I created, popped in the post๐Ÿ“ฎ and has now been received with love ❤️ how I love making these little treasures ❤️ to gift. 

I can't share my normal work desk this morning ๐Ÿ™ƒ as I'm working on the ATC's for the WOYWW Anniversary ๐Ÿคธ‍♀️ Swap next week ๐Ÿ“จ 
๐Ÿฅ‚ Congratulations ⭐️ Julia ๐Ÿ‘ YOOOOU are AmAzInG ❤️ thank you for being such a beautiful host ๐Ÿ™ and for all you do ⭐️

๐Ÿ’• ATC'S will be in the post on Friday ๐Ÿ“ฎ

Now don't fall over ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคช in shock at my shortish post tooooday ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ 
WHOOOOPSADAISY are you okay?
 I know it's a ๐Ÿคฏ SHOCKAROONIE ๐Ÿคธ‍♀️
 I almost fell over with the SHOCK of it ๐Ÿ˜ but you see we have a big, big, big weekend coming up ๐Ÿฅฐ and I can't wait toooo share with you ๐Ÿค— but for now I have hearts to ๐ŸŽจ then ATC's toooo finish up ...  getting projects sorted tooo free up a wee bit of time because ...........

๐Ÿคช WHOOOPSADAISY catch YOOOOU next week, I promise ๐Ÿ˜˜ I know I'm a TEASE ๐Ÿ˜… but only until next week ๐Ÿฅฐ 

Until then may all your days be filled with ❤️ love and ๐Ÿ˜ laughter ๐Ÿ’™ with lots of ⭐️ wishes dancing on the breeze.
Huuuuuuge ๐Ÿค— hugs 
Tracy
XXXXX
P.S
☕️ Kettles on if you fancy a cuppa outback ๐Ÿ˜˜ I have extra throws you can  ๐Ÿค— snuggle up in to keep the chill at bay! 

14 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I love the way you paint you ladies on so many different surfaces. It's been sunny here but odd days of rain too but looks like being nice today. Nearly got the ATCs finished but think I've made too many this year so some people might get a surprise one if I have their address already. Think I got a bit carried away! Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x10x

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Spyder said...

Phew! Tracy! I think Mr Time will never catch you up! You zoom along at 100mph all day long! Loving your outside desk from last week and of course all your lovely art work thihs week, its amazing!! Sending hugs! Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn)) #14

Lynnecrafts said...

I wish I lived closer, Tracy, I’d come and share a cuppa and a throw while we paint!
I’ll happily share an ATC with you instead if you’ve enough. My email is LMCollis@icloud (dot) com. Send me your address and I’ll send you mine.
Your soul whisperers are lovely. I’m rereading one of my favourite novels at the mo, The Skull Mantra by Elliot Pattison. It’s a mystery set in Tibet amongst lamas who focus on the soul rather than their Chinese oppressors. There’s so much beauty in It.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 9 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I’d say that you have those new paints well and truly sussed! I love the Three Little Maids with the beautiful words all around them, so lovely. How wonderful that you got to paint outside this morning, it has been a beautiful sunny day here in South Wales, perfect for generating lots of lovely solar energy!
Hugs LLJ 12 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Beautiful hearts Tracy, the loving messages you put on everything give them a wonderful touch I wish I come for a cuppa, but as they say if wishes were horses, beggars would ride ornmaybe have a helicopter to whiz them about ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Happy WOYWW Angela - number less because I can’t link up!

Sarah Brennan said...

I do like the variety of shapes and surfaces you create on Tracy. Loving these soul ladies!!!!! Stay safe and Happy WOWYW. Sarah #5

Helen said...

hope you managed to stay warm outside - how wonderful to be able to work outdoors though. I love the latest Soul Whispers. Have a fabulous week and thanks for visiting. glad you were able to catch some of the Coronation. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Christine said...

Another super post! You certainly know how to make us smile . .
Love those three girls, I don't know who they are but they beautiful.
have a good week, stay warm
Christine #21

sending you an e to collect your addy

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your ladies painted on wood are amazing. You paint beautifully. What most impressed me was the Keepsake badge you made. I LOVE it and your hand sewing is the icing on the cake. You really keep busy, don't you? Happy WOYWW from # 1.

Diana Taylor said...

Lots of gorgeousness on your blog (hope that's a word!) - I do love the way you've painted the ladies, they are so sweet.
Have a lovely week,
Diana xx #16

Mary Anne said...

{sigh} Late again.

Your SoulWhispers are beautiful, each and every one week on week. Something weird going on with the blogs! I mean where are all the comments? of all the desks I expect to see dozens on yours LOL! Such lush and lovely goodness to see each and every week, even when you as late as me. Time for a new leaf, I think.... Your ATC will be in the mail hopefully on Thursday as we must pass the PO on the way...elsewhere.

Determined to be on time this week for the anniversary!! Happy WOYWW
Mary Anne (6)

Susan Renshaw said...

Sorry I am so late visiting and commenting today.
Loved reading your blog. Lovely ladies!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #3