Wednesday 24 May 2023

❤️ What's on your work desk Wednesday?729

  ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿคธ‍♀️ Goooood Morning ๐Ÿค— it's Wednesday which means it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk ๐Ÿ‘€ linking up to the lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the
If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over.

 Soooo this is my workdesk this morning ๐Ÿพ❤️๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’• who's this I hear yoooou ask ๐Ÿ˜ please let me introduce our wee "Bella " toooo you ๐Ÿฅฐ isn't she precious ๐Ÿ’˜ and the reason why my desk has been sitting idle ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Our home has felt so empty since our gorgeous Girl ⭐️ Rosie passed next door, we're sure she had a hand in finding Bella ⭐️
This wee one came into our life ⭐️ on the 15th April and turned our world ๐ŸŒŽ  upside down ๐Ÿ˜˜ something just clicked and we knew she was meant for us ... no words enough to express the feelings inside as I type ... we just knew! 
⭐️ We picked her up from theeee most ❤️  loving of homes on the 13th May ๐Ÿ’˜ such a special family they are  ⭐️Abigail, Jonathan, John, Mags and Daisy⭐️ a part of our family now ๐Ÿ’•
We feel that she's always been here ๐Ÿ˜š relaxed, loving  and so full of adventure she is ๐Ÿ˜Š
We feel so very blessed ๐Ÿ™ to welcome her to our home and family, such a treasure she is ⭐️my days have been full toooo bursting as this little one settles in ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ•❤️๐Ÿค— my work popped to one side for a little bit ๐Ÿ˜˜ 
๐Ÿฅฐ Looooooove Bella we do ๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’˜ What a week it has been ๐Ÿคธ‍♂️๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ“ฎ Toooo the gorgeous happppy ๐Ÿคฉ mail that's been arriving through my letterbox ๐Ÿฅฐ much smiling๐Ÿคธ‍♂️ and dancing๐Ÿ’ƒ as each one's popped through ⭐️
๐Ÿ™ Thank yoooou toooo ❤️ Helen ❤️ Caro ❤️ BJ
❤️ Susan
❤️  Jo ❤️ Annie
❤️ Angela ❤️ Lynne ❤️ Jan 
❤️ Mary Anne
❤️ Lyn
❤️ Julia ... oh my, I may have done a happpppy jig at recieving my very own WOYWW button badge ๐Ÿคธ‍♂️๐Ÿ’ƒ 

⭐️ Thank yoooou so much for each ATC of gorrrrgeousness that has popped through the letterbox ๐Ÿคฉ Each one such a pocket sized piece of HeART ❤️ that I will treasure always ⭐️ along with all the little extras ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿค— Thank yoooou to each and everyone of you ๐Ÿ™ forever grateful I am ๐Ÿ’•

I may not get around the desks until later all being well my mums popping over ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™ mums not been feeling so well lately so everything's crossed ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™

I better go for now ๐Ÿ˜šbut know I'm sending all my love ๐Ÿ’• with lots of wishes ⭐️ and gratitude ๐Ÿ™ across the miles, catch yoooou later ๐Ÿ˜˜
Much 
❤️ loooooove & ๐Ÿค— hugs
Tracy
 xxx

13 comments:

Anne said...

Such a beautiful happy post. Bella is gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜Hope your mum makes it to visit.
Anne x 15

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh Bella is a sweetheart, I’m so glad she’s in your life, she’ll be such wonderful company. Thank you so much for your beautiful ATC, hasn’t it just been lovely getting these treasures through the post, honestly, it’s been the happiest of weeks.
Hope your mum feels better very soon, sending hugs,
LLJ 6 xxx

BJ said...

Have to say I did a happy dance when I got the WOYWW badge too, super cool isn't it. What a lovely week it's been. Hugs BJ#17

Mary Anne said...

Awwe. Bella is so very sweet! As a lifelong dog person, not sure how I ended up with a CAT but I just love my Poppygirl to pieces now. They will worm their way in, won't they? Hope you find some use for the bits of fabric, and thank you so much for your lovely ATC and the sweet (and apropos) card. I just love Wednesdays!
Happy WOYWW, on the way to 15!
Mary Anne (2)

Christine said...

Love her! Give her a tummy rub from me!
Thank you for your ATC, I sent mine to what I think is your works . . . not sure but if it doesn't arrive, let me know and I'll send another out to you.
hope you have a lovely day with your Mam, sit and talk . . . . priceless!
Have a good week
Christine #18

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Tracy. It's lovely when you hear them pop through the letter box and see the lovely ideas that have been produced. I believe Bella is a Border Terrier if I'm not wrong as we used to breed these years ago until work got in the way Hee! Hee! Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

Lynnecrafts said...

Your Bella is almost as lovely as mine ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป. She’s a lovely looking puppy.
Thanks so much for your soulfully beautiful ATC. You’ve received a nice crop too
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 9 xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a littleheartbreaker Bella is. I can see why she simply HAD to come into your life. Happy WOYWW from #4.

Diana Taylor said...

Oh My, how gorgeous is Bella - I can fully understand why your work has been popped to one side - she is such a cute little distraction, and she looks like she's very much settled in and become one of the family. Do give her a cuddle from me!
I hope your mum is well enough to visit and that you have a lovely day together.
Hugs, Diana xx #16

Helen said...

oh, she is so sweet!! She will keep you busy, and entertained, for sure. thanks so much for your atc, Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Lots of welcoming woofs to Bella, Tracy. She is adorable - as are all those ATCs. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Crafting With Jack said...

Your post is full to the brim of happiness and joy, and no wonder with that darling puppy to watch, cuddle and love. It is so lovely to welcome new additions to the family, all of them with their own unique characters. I have had the great pleasure of having a good many dogs over the years and each one still holds a special place in my heart. Have a great week. Angela #19

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely to see my card had arrived! Thank you so much for swapping in the Anniversary Swap - loved your package - beautiful ATC and card!
Happy WOYWW! Susan