Wednesday 3 May 2023

❤️ What's on your work desk Wednesday?726

  ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿคธ‍♀️ Goooood morning๐Ÿค— it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk ๐Ÿ‘€ linking up to the lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the Stamping Ground ๐Ÿ’•If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over ๐Ÿ’• the more the merrier ๐Ÿ˜˜

Oh my, thank you so much for all the kind comments last week on my post ๐Ÿค— truly appreciated they are ๐Ÿ’•
Toooo ...  yep ... ⬆️ that's my desk this morning ๐Ÿ™ˆ YOOOU may not BELIEVE me ... BUT ... I had a tidy around my desk, under, over ... along with a clear out in my cupboards ... I DID I PROMISE ... BUT then I got my PAINTS ๐ŸŽจ back out ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ and it looks like last week ... again ๐Ÿ˜…
Though you can see my paints are now in a basket ๐Ÿ™ƒ underneath ... things ๐Ÿ˜… the closest I get toooo being ... organised lol! 

What am I up toooo ... well ๐Ÿค” my girlie I'm painting isn't toooo sure about her hair colour ๐ŸŒˆ so she's having a rest ... whilst ... I paint my Soul Whispers on large ceramic hearts ๐Ÿ’•  I'm trying out different paints ๐ŸŽจ 

Much more chalky than what I'm used tooo  ... though I'm loving the subtle colours ๐Ÿ–Œ
I'm singing away tooooo
 " Yoooou are my sunshine "
 as I type ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽถ bet you're glad our blogs don't have any sound ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ
Drawing  ✏️
Painting  ๐ŸŽจ 
Losing myself in old books ๐Ÿ”Žsearching for just the right words! 
This is what I've been filling my days with ๐Ÿ˜Š to add to my shop next week ❤️ each one created with so much love ๐Ÿ–Œ as they come to be.

Stretching myself with colours ๐ŸŒˆ with new paints ๐ŸŽจ  with my favourite music ๐ŸŽถ ever present filling the air ๐Ÿ’› such peace it brings as I listen ๐Ÿฅฐ calling on my Angels to guide me ๐Ÿ™

I've also been stitching ๐Ÿชก a few๐Ÿงต Keepsake Badges for a few swaps I'm hosting over in my Facebook group.
I can share this wee one ⬆️ as it's been received along with an ATC and a little bundle of fabric ...  the others are in the post ๐Ÿ“ฎ How I love working with scraps of fabric ... my stitches ๐Ÿชก maybe ... wonky ... but stitched with looove they are ๐Ÿ˜˜ You'll see on my desk I'm still creating Soul Whisper fabric badges ... just waiting on the catches ๐Ÿชก Pssst ... I might have used words from one of my new stamp sets on the badge that will be out later this year ๐Ÿ™ƒ and on the envelope ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ She's peeking at you ๐Ÿ˜˜

I don't think I ever shared this  stitcherie ๐Ÿชก from a past swap on here ...
How I loooved gathering up all my scraps of Tilda fabric ❤️ layering them up ๐Ÿ’• loose threads dangling ๐Ÿงต stitches added ๐Ÿชก  though wonky ... filled with so much loooove ๐Ÿ’› words added from across my stamp collection, stamped and fixed in place ๐Ÿ˜‡ to remind YOU that you're never alone ๐Ÿค— 
Our Angels ๐Ÿ˜‡ always by our side ⭐️ Searching for the perfect words out of my collection of old books ๐Ÿฅฐ to finish the whispers.

I hope you've enjoyed your visit ๐Ÿฅฐ as much as I ๐Ÿ˜Š have had typing it up ๐Ÿ˜˜ Thank yoooou so much for stopping by ๐Ÿค—
⭐️ I wish  YOU a week full of much love ❤️ and joy๐Ÿ’› as the minutes slip past ๐Ÿ’›
Right back to my desk ... exciteed to finish what I'm doing and start on the WOYWW ATC's ๐Ÿคธ‍♀️
BIG hugs ๐Ÿค—
Tracy
XXX

18 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

It's always a pleasure to visit your desk as everything makes me smile as I move along it. I love how you expand your gorgeous designs in so many different ways and materials. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x6x.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I really love that last piece you showed us and am full of admiration at how you made it. I love all the layers, text and threads and so wish I could do things like that, but I can’t - abstract is so very hard to make look effortless!! Like the look of the new paints too, they give a different effect but work very well.
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Sue๐Ÿฅฐ said...

So much love, joy and hope oozes from your writing. ❣️ I love coming back to your blog again and again. ๐Ÿฅฐ Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful gift ๐Ÿ’– Love & hugs, Sue. ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ‍♀️

Julia Dunnit said...

You know I love visiting, that’s why you show stuff to make me drool. Those hearts! I’m delighted that even if you tidied up and sorted out, your desk settles back into surrounding you and being full of stuff…if it did it, it wouldn’t be home for your ideas! Loving the stitched ATCs, I don’t have any fabric scraps that would come together like that!

Lynnecrafts said...

Your fabric badges are glorious! I love your painted hearts as well.
There’s always so much joy in your post.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 13

Annie said...

I'm doing a quick catch up of my favourite blogs in a brief break from my sewing...I'd had 4 customers before 9.30 this morning [crazy!!!].
You never fail to make me smile.....my heart is singing now. My little grandson used to sing 'you are my sunshine' :-)
Hugs,
Annie x # 9

Twiglet said...

Oh what a gorgeous stitchy post you have created there Tracy - just my thing. I love all the textural stitchiness and layers. x x Jo

Crafting With Jack said...

Such wonderful work on display today. That stitching project is gorgeous, full of texture and beauty. I am now singing “You are my sunshine …” all together now ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—. I haven’t been able to open Julia’s site for some reason so no number ! Happy WOYWW. Angela CWJ

Neet said...

Your circle stitcherie is absolutely wonderfully gorgeous. All those tiny flowers and those words and everything. What a work of art - treasured by someone no doubt.
I love the hearts you are painting, the colour of the hair on your girls is beautiful and I do like the chalky finish the paints seem to have.
Oh Tracy, you write the sweetest words in your blog, always a pleasure to read.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

ALways wonderful to see all the eclectic work you do Tracy. Loving all the latest pieces. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Helen said...

the ceramic hearts are beautiful! So is the stitched piece, too. Thanks for visiting and I am glad you enjoy the Kew posts too. Have a great week. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Mary Anne said...

OMG the things you can do with a wandering pen, or a pile of tiny fabric scraps, or a few drops of paint...I am always torn. Do I leap right to your blog when I see the full WOYWW list or do I leave it till the end as a treat to myself for finishing my visits? LOL! The ceramic heart is stunning (I like chalky paint best) and the hoop is simply superb. All a visual feast, and now I am full of inspiration...
Happy WOYWW ( just a day late :D )
Mary Anne (4)

Lanny Richards said...

Such a joy ๐Ÿ˜Š to see your creations come to life ๐Ÿ’–. If there is such a thing as a messy craft space ๐Ÿค” ?๐Ÿค” then as the saying goes" out of chaos comes beauty" ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ’• as proven by your lovely Girlie's ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐ŸŒˆ ๐ŸŒธ and joyfull makings ๐Ÿ–Œ✂️๐Ÿชก ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ’•.

Spyder said...

Fabulous post!! love all your rt work, it really is amazing! and fun! Love the hearts! and of course just the best whats on my worktop ever! I haven't thought of moving my crafty stuff out into the garden! Have a great week! Keep Crafting! Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn)) #7

Susan Renshaw said...

That's a beautiful stitchery!
My desk goes through chaos to tidy and swiftly back to chaos!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #12

BJ said...

Ah super visit today, love the ceramic hearts. Your pinny is super cool too, why am I not surprised! lol. Adore the stichery too.

Boots called me and agreed my experience was appalling and will be sending me a gift card as an apology, found out they don't currently have a manager which might account for it, I was called by a manager from a nearby branch, she was lovely. Not heard from my reglazer yet....Hugs BJ#15

My name is Cindy said...

Hi Tracy, thank you for your visit! Yuor desk is always such a delight filled with wonderful things I would love to emulate - those hearts!! A tidy desk is no match for a creative one!! Have a wonderful week, love n hugs Cindy xx

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog