Wednesday 26 April 2023

What's on your work desk Wednesday?725

  🌈 πŸ’•πŸ€Έ‍♀️ Goooood morningπŸ€— it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk πŸ‘€ linking up to the lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the Stamping Ground πŸ’•If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over πŸ’• the more the merrier 😘

πŸ™ƒ The time seems toooo have whizzed 🀸‍♀️ right on by this week at super 🀸‍♂️ speed ...  minutes, hours, days all rolling seamlessly into the other πŸ•° 
πŸ™ˆ Here's my desk this morning πŸŒ„  if you saw my post on Facebook yesterday 🎨 you'll see that not much has changed 😁 I'm still painting away here πŸ–Œ
My palette 🎨 is getting thicker with paint
making my heart and soul sing 🎢🌈🀸‍♀️πŸ’™πŸ’•πŸ’›
On days like this I am so very thankful I get to do what I love for a living πŸ™ to be able to take some time out for myself to create for the love of creating. 
I'm working on a few things right now πŸ’• this being one of them 😊 I started a painting πŸ–Ό on a big bit oh MDF wood last week  ...  in the wee hours when I couldn't sleep ... 
My happy music quietly playing 🎢 pencil in hand ✏️ no plan, no thoughts just a nudge, an urge that overtook me ...
Out my pencil ✏️ she popped ...  my smile was wide, my heart was full πŸ’“ I wish I could explain how it makes me feel ... as I sit in the wee hours ...  when all is quiet ... only my music and the scratching of my pencil ...  followed by the smooching with paint ... making a sound as she came to be ... 
This is how far she had come by the light of the next morning πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ¨πŸ–ŒπŸ’•
πŸ–Œ This is how she is coming along now 😊 I love how the different light πŸŒ… kissing her changes her ...  the sun was shining so brightly in the window yesterday ☀️ hitting my paints 🎨  calling me to leave the ... hoovering ... to come and sit with a paintbrush πŸ–Œ  in my hand ... to to be surrounded in her gentle whispers ... shining her light so brightly 🌈 so happy I am in those precious moments ✨️  surrounded in love πŸ’› guided to create. 

I know in my heart ❤️  and soul πŸ’› she'll be finished soon ... she has a hold on me that won't quieten ... whispering ... calling to me ... as I'm sat here this morning gazing at her ... I pinch myself ... OUCH, yes it hurt πŸ™ƒ wondering how she came to be through me ...  filled with swirling ... NERVES ... will I be able to do her justice ... SCARED ... will I ruin her ... BUT the OVERWHELMING feeling I have that cancels the others out right now, even as I type 😊

 πŸ€Έ‍♂️ PURE  UTTER JOY , HAPPINESS and such PEACE ... somehow KNOWING ... even without knowing 😊  that she will come together ... guided in the hours to come in my own little world 🎢 with music in my soul ❤ love in my heart πŸ’› with her whispers gently urging me onwards πŸŽ¨πŸ–Œ 

😊 Phew, this wasn't what I thought I would be sharing with you today ... as ever my post is unplanned πŸ™ƒ just letting my thoughts roll out my fingers as I type ... It was a week with HIGHS and LOWS ... TWISTS and TURNS ... with TREASURED moments ⭐️ shared TEARS ... LAUGHTER and JOY and BLISS 🀸‍♂️ with an overwhelming feeling of GRATITUDE  ... GRATITUDE that I get to see another day ... for all that I have and for the LOVE that surrounds me both from here and next door 😊 counting BLESSINGS πŸ™

Thank yoooou πŸ™ so much for stopping by πŸ’› for holding on to the end 😊 when I ramble what's in my heart ❤️ thank you πŸ™ thank yoooou!
Wishing ⭐️ you so much joy in the week ahead with much love πŸ’• and light πŸ’› wrapped up in hugs πŸ€—
Tracy
XXX
P.S
Look who I spied under my desk when I was replying to Julia's post ... how she ended up down there I have noooo idea!! 

18 comments:

Tracey T said...

Oh she's coming along beautifully, and the changes with the different light is beautiful. Can't wait to see her finished. Your beautiful paints call to me too, must find a plate as my arm finds its way to it and completely ruined my jumper, it's now my painting jumper. Keep inspiring my friend, sending you lots of love ❤️

Mary Anne said...

What I love is your unwavering trust that every piece will eventually work out. I wish I had your belief-in-self. And the also your unfailing gratitude for each new day and joy in all you do. Your lady is going to be amazing. Me? just waiting for the flip of my calendar into May! :D
Happy WOYWW (back to being on time!)
Mary Anne (3)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Your new lady is beautiful and I love the text as well, your handwriting is wonderful! I did have to laugh at the treasures you found under the desk though, things old and new!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Christine said...

Thank you on behalf of bunny for going behind your desk!!
Love the painting, great to see how she grows . . . love your thoughts . .
Enjoy your week
Christine #15

Crafting With Jack said...

Oh she is a beauty! I love the way you let all those emotions out, acknowledge them and move on. Ramble away I love it. Could you send me your address for the swap please? Happy WOYWW. Angela #16

Twiglet said...

What a lovely post for us to enjoy Tracy. It's magical how your little characters appear on the page. We will love to swap ATCs with you. I hope one of us has your address!. x x Jo

The Happy Whisk said...

You're funny! I do the same thing, write on pictures with little notes!

Excellent art work too. Love where the pictures is going!

Happy Arting!

Lynnecrafts said...

Oh she is so beautiful! 🀩 The way your painting inspiration grabs you is how my characters take hold of me in my writing and make me go in certain directions.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 17

Sarah Brennan said...

What a fabulous piece Tracy and so wonderful to see how she is coming along in stages. So uplifting. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Helen said...

I have every faith in your ability to turn out fantastic projects. I never get out of bed to create if I can't sleep - but then I do have to get up for work in the morning! Thanks for stopping by already (didn't get time to drop in at lunch time...so playing catch whilst dinner cooks) Have a creative crafty week. Helen #2

Diana Taylor said...

Oh Tracy I do love your posts - the new lady is stunning, what a wonderful creation, and I had to laugh at the treasures you found under your desk - I dread to look under mine, although I will probably find my missing rubber stamp!
Have a lovely week,
Diana xx #13

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Tracy, you are so lucky that these beauties come to life but maybe that's a bit late or early in the morning when you should be sleeping, though I have no room to speak. When I was at college I did most of my studying, practical work and essays late at night when it was quiet and I have never got out of it. Mind you there always seems to be other stuff to do during the day. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x8x

Neet said...

Tracy, I love the way you are, so positive and grateful for each new day as it unfurls. Your thoughts and beliefs are wrapped up in all the art you do and your girls are amazing. Your lady is beautiful and she grows more beautiful as she develops, as do all your girls and your little Mouskateers. Alex is so lucky to have you and you to have him (and your mum).
I just love the way you write, letting the words tumble out all around you.
Answering your questions - yes, bil was well and we were pleasantly surprised how well he is being helped - absolutely fabulous neighbours. I need them next door to me. Thank you so much for asking - you are a treasure.
Hugs, Neet xx
The booster was fine and I was too - for the first time I bruised!! But, I never felt a thing when he did it and it never hurt at all for the usual days after. All hunky dory.

Julia Dunnit said...

Never fear Tracy, you can’t ruin her, spoil her…she’s part of you and that by god, is enough! Makes me laugh to see that the little one may have tumbled off the table top like a gymnast to land on her feet…if only everything that gets pushed off would be so graceful! And a good lace for the spare scissors…like a secret stash! Have a good week gal, can’t guarantee it won’t go as fast, but may you not be sleepless, no matter how beautiful your night time creations!

BJ said...

Oh my, my email comment notifications didn't work at all on Wednesday so I thought I had no comments, came to have a look today and have loads!

Spent most of Wednesday trying to sort my glasses out. Had to go back to Boots as my prescription was wrong, the optometrist sorted it out and apologised however the staff on the desk were horrid so I've emailed customer support, glad I took my husband with me this time to see what they were like.

The week has whizzed by for me too, this time last week I was going on the retreat. Adore your MDF lady and how all the splodges of paint call to you. So special.

Hugs BJ#11

Kelly said...

She is lovely, Tracy!
You are an amazing, talent. I wish you'd let me share you with the world. (okay, my small world, but still LOL)

Creative hugs & Blessings! ~Kelly #21

Spyder said...

Oh great! Super save on the bunny! Sorry I;m soooo late but time just won't slow down for one second and I'm soooo far behind with everything. This week I'm house sitting three dogs...it does feel srrange without hubby, I still think he's going to turn up. Your posts are always happy and have cheered me up no end! Have a great week, Happy late woyww ((Lyn)) #22

Tracy said...

Lynn that gorgeous ⭐️ man of yours will never be far from your side even now ❤️ watching all you do and the shenanigans you get up to with those furballs. Sending so much love and hugs your way xxxxx