Wednesday 19 April 2023

What's on your work desk Wednesday?724

 πŸŒˆ πŸ’•πŸ€Έ‍♀️ Goooood morningπŸ€— it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk πŸ‘€ linking up to the lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the Stamping Ground πŸ’•If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over πŸ’•
😊 Helloooo friends πŸ₯° this has been my workdesk on beautiful sunshiny ☀️ days lately.
Along with 🀸‍♀️ ...
🎨 I have a few on the go πŸ’• all whispering away as they pop out, one by one ✏️πŸŽ¨πŸ–Œ
⭐️ With this glorious sky above me, this was taken yesterday afternoon and today is looking to be just as promising πŸ₯° so if you want to join me I'll see yoooou out back around 10am πŸŽ¨πŸ–Œ
πŸ’› Right now though as I'm typing this post πŸ“±I'm being easily distracted by the sun kissing the gorgeous flowers πŸ’  on my coffee table.
πŸ€“ Here's a look at a wee bit oh my proper πŸ™ƒ workdesk 😁 I was blethering to my Mum a few nights ago on the phone, sat at my desk ... I can't seem to sit at my desk without someone ...  popping out especially when pencils ✏️ are near πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜… and when I'm enjoying chatting with my Mum ... this has happened a few times when I've been chatting to Mum 🀸‍♀️ before we say cheerio, night night πŸŒ™ I love you ❤️ I send Mum a photo of who's popped out 😘 we laugh ☺️ and Mum tells me a story about them πŸ₯°
The same happened when I sent Mum  ...
this little one 🦸‍♀️ I came across her the other day buried under piles of ... sketches ... I cuddled her close ... told her I was sorry I'd left her and promised to give her some friends to play with ... already by that point I could hear them all whispering πŸ‘‚✏️
✏️ a quick pencil sketch and out she POPPED ... oh, how they make me SMILE WIDE 😁 one by one they continued to be born ⭐️ paper, paper everywhere ... bringing smiles and laughter as they came to beeee ☺️🀸‍♀️🌈 they aren't going to be put to one side ... I've PROMISED them they are going to be out in this beeeautiful world 🌎 to bring light πŸ’› to remind us how SPECIAL each and everyone of us here on earth are.

I better stop here ... I've rambled again and if I keep going I'll miss WOYWW again 😊

Thank yooou πŸ™ so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed a wee look into my world 😊

I'm sending so much love ❤️  and light πŸ’› with the warmest of hugs your way, have a gorgeous week ahead.
Tracy
xxx 

17 comments:

Annie said...

I love your'ramblings' and your little drawings never fail to make me smile so please keep it up.
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I think that your phone sketches are such a lovely moment between you and your mum, a cherished moment for sure. I have always enjoyed seeing your drawings but it dawned on me just now how much I like your handwriting too, the text is very satisfying to look at! Hope you enjoyed your walk, it’s gorgeous down here on the South Wales coast!
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Christine said...

You can ramble in my direction any time!! Just love the thought of you and your Mam gassing and then the story comes back . . what a super couple you are!
Have a good week - love the magic girl . . and her glasses!
Christine #15

Neet said...

I began commenting, then the phone rang - by which time at the end of the conversation I had to go for my booster job. Now fully vaccinated for covid once again. So at last I am back.
What a lovely blog post again, you do the most inviting posts Tracy. I love the busy work desk and the paint palette that you obviously use for your Soul Whisperers (so pretty).
Love the flowers on your coffee table, something about yellow that brings the sunshine inside.
How I wish I could doodle such lovely little ones as you do when talking on the phone. I love the idea of your mum joining in so easily and weaving stories around your characters. Love the one you found buried under piles of sketches, I can see a new stamp set coming on with those little ones and she would make a perfect grandmother. No wonder you are so happy when you write your blog with all those little ones surrounding you.
Hugs, Neert 5 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I'm surprised you can sleep as I imagine the Wee ones might be dancing around when you're trying to sleep. Maybe you should get them some pyjamas and a little bed of their own. I can understand your happiness. Your mum is helpful too. Thanks for the kind words over at mine too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs Angela x6x

Twiglet said...

Oh Tracy what a lovely story you told us there. Your little sketchy folk are a delight and what treasured times you have with your Mum on the phone. Enjoy those gorgeous tulips and that blue, blue sky. x x Jo

The Happy Whisk said...

I love a messy fun work space!

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh I do love all those amazing drawings that pop out of your pencil Tracy. Our magnolia is in full bloom in the back garden and the cherry blossom in front should be following soon. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Helen said...

I read the post at lunchtime on the phone but couldn't see the comment box ig enough to write in.... Loving today's post especially with the beautiful outdoors shots and all the blossom and flowers...Thanks for dropping by already. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Julia Dunnit said...

OMG I can’t get over how things of such beauty ‘pop’ out of your pencil. My doodles are biro, and consist largely of leaves and bubbles!! I love and treasure your phone calls with your dear Mum, they make me feel warm inside. You’ve had more blue skies than us, and I join you with the rejoicing, just about to throw the hoover round and then yep, meet you out the back, it’s perfect for the soul nourishing!

BJ said...

I love your ramblings, it brings joy to my heart, which is seriously flagging right now trying to cope with a less than joyous husband, it quite deflating. Anyways adore soul whispers, so special. Hugs BJ#9

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely to see you this week. I love your ramblings and doodles, I only wished you lived closer - next door would do 🀣. I could actually watch you do your magic and maybe learn a thing or two. I have a sheet of paper on my desk and it’s delightfully messy. I try colours out, make sure a pen works, It makes me happy - I wonder if I listen really hard something might pop out? The flowers are beautiful and that blue sky - lovely to see. Have a great week and hoping the sun continues to shine, so good to sit outside with a cup of coffee. Angela #16 a belated happy WOYWW x

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Publishing software lessons and a flare of symptoms stopped me from reading blog posts yesterday. However, despite feeling fuzzy from medication, a sunny morning (and a demanding elderly cat!) has dragged me out of bed earlier than usual this morning. I love the colours and images in your blog post. You are so clever. Ali x #18

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post Tracy… the bright blue skies, beautiful flowers, all topped off with the amazing creative doodles and how they come about whilst chatting to your lovely Mum. It must be wonderful to hear her little stories evolve….. the ceramics and paint palette also had me smiling. I never tire of seeing your beautiful work and reading your ‘rambles’
Long may it continue xxx

Mary Anne said...

Oh Tracy, the wee folk that dribble out of your pencil are the most astonishing and gorgeous little sweeties. Honestly, when will you publish a children's book? Or have you? I am cheered up every time I visit and your meandering posts take me on a journey that warms me from the inside out. {sigh} I shall bask now for a bit, as your desk and the sun shining out my window make me want to just... loll!
Happy WOYWW (back to being late- ARRGGH!)
Mary Anne (2)

Kyla said...

I love rambling (both the chatting and the walking kinds) and love the idea of sketching on the table whilst chatting to your mum, such a lovely idea.
Thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla

Kelly said...

Good morning!
Love the sketches. I think your mum inspires you. I love the 'personal' side of your drawings. Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #17