Wednesday 5 April 2023

What's on your work desk Wednesday?722

  🌈 πŸ’•πŸ€Έ‍♀️ Goooood morningπŸ€— it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk πŸ‘€ linking up to the lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the Stamping Ground πŸ’•If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over πŸ’•

πŸ™ I'm so sorry I missed you all last week πŸ€— I had a deadline looming for my art that I needed to finish and get away. 
Soooo here's my work desk this morning πŸ™ƒ I had a wee tidy up yesterday when I finished for the day 😘 I had boxes bursting outwards surrounding my desk 😜  as the last few day's I've been finishing up  ...
Keepsake Badge samplesπŸͺ‘ ✂️  for the monthly swap I host across in my Friends group on Facebook ...  why is it that the smaller things always cause my space toooo look like I've been ... burgled πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ
😁 I got up from my stool at one point to find my leggings had bright coloured threads adorning them 🧡 with teeny tiny prrrretty scraps of fabric πŸ₯° I loooved the rainbow coloured effect they gave so much that I'm m thinking about adding πŸͺ‘ teeny scraps to my painty splattered leggings that I work in 😁 😘🧡🌈😁
I created a few extra samples as the ones I had made with clay cracked πŸ™‰ I think I rolled the clay too thin ... lesson learnt! 

Tooo ... I spilt paint on my desk yesterday πŸ™ˆ it splodged everywhere and on most things 🎨 thankfully I got it ...  mostly ... all wiped except for one big spot ...  soooooo what did I do???
I toooook the blue blob ... created wings  😊 the wings said they felt ... lonely ... so a quick doodle  ...  then the wings belonged to an ... Angel ... Alex spotted a πŸ” whale in the wing this morning  ... can you see him with his mouth open πŸ‘€πŸ’•πŸ³ ... now I see him, my hand is itching this morning to add his air hole 🐳  😁  knowing I won't settle till he's sploshing,splashing,breathing easily 😘 now my mind is whirling even more ...  as the wee 🐭 anes pop into my head asking ... for a ride on Whaley πŸ³πŸ’•πŸ­ πŸ–Œ

😊 I'll leave it there as the whispers are getting louder πŸ™ƒπŸ­ and wish ⭐️ yoooou a gorgeous week ahead rolling into the weekend ❤️ with much love and hugs πŸ€—
 Thank you πŸ™ so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. 
Tracy
xxx

14 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Your desk is always so fabulous Tracy. Love what you made out of the paint splodge - I see a whale too. Happy Easter. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #8

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Tracy, of course you're excused for not getting round last week as we know how busy you can be. It's a pleasure to see you at work and everything develop. Have alovely Easter and wishing you a warm and happy woyww, Angela x7x

Mary Anne said...

LOL! Only you could turn a spilled blob of paint into such a lovely pair of wings....Your whole desk must be a wonder, but we only ever see glimpses. Not Fair!! Your stuffed badge is quite sweet, and your lovely ladies always make me smile. I've turned over my calendar and the YOU GOT THIS cheers me every time I look at it. I will ask for an ATC in trade if you do the anniversary swap and will be ransacking my fabric stash for extras - assuming you found use for the leather from the last swap... :D
Happy WOYWW, with cat!
Mary Anne (2)

Crafting With Jack said...

If the blue blob was turned into Wings and an Angel, how are you going to turn one wing into a whale? Are you going to spill some more paint? 🀣🀣. Please can I be a swap partner if you are joining in. Love your girl heart and other badges and keepsakes. Nothing that interesting going on at my desk today. Happy Easter and happy WOYWW. Angela x #13

Neet said...

Oh Tracy, how I would love to spend a day or two with you in your little world. I love the way you are so upbeat about things, you bring joy to my day when I read one of your posts. I want to be more like you and feel the lovely Scottish air on my face. Sometimes I walk the glens with you and Alex when reading your blog post and it is so refreshing.
Only you could turn a blob of dark blue paint into an angels wing - with me it would be a quick wipe up and paper in the bin. Must say I see the whale like your darling hubby but I am sure if I saw a bit more `I would also see your angel wing.
Take care my precious girl, you are so special and so loved by so many.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I’m definitely up for swapping ATCs or whatever my brain comes up with this year! I love the fact that you turned the painty blob into a whale, I’m always seeing things in clouds, patterns etc etc. And I’m always covered in threads, it’s a fashion stat3ment I’ve decided, lol!
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

Annie said...

Oh Tracy I love your creativity in everything you see. You make me smile every time I pay you a visit...thank you.
Hugs,
Annie x

Tracey T said...

Your leggings made me smile πŸ˜ƒ and the whale looks amazing,excited for the next swap in your group. Inspired as always 😘🐳

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy WOYWW. Well done for making a whale out of a splodge. I am loving all the tiny creativity on your desk. I had my biopsy results today - all clear! Ali x #11

BJ said...

oooooh I thought it was an express train hurtling towards us out of the screen! Definitely something going on there - LOL. Super badges today and a tidy desk whoop whoop whatever next? Hugs BJ#5

Julia Dunnit said...

Gosh Tracy, if we needed proof of your creative soul, here it is. A paint spill that is pushing you into another direction, a whale, blow holes, whale-riding wee ‘uns….I don’t know how you sleep for all the ideas! I’m loving the threads and scraps ideas on leggings…I feel you may have just crossed into fabric designing too! so glad that you didn’t miss last week because you were poorly, and how lovely to see a big old bunch of flowers from the man that loves you. 🀩

Helen said...

I did look at lunchtime on the phone but the screen is so small I have to come back at home and look again - I did (and still do) definitely see a whale though in that blue paint! I will probably fiddle and faff with the atcs and keep them! well, swap them but you know what I mean! Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Tracy said...

Oh my Ali that is the best news ever ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ such a relief,I'm so happy for you πŸ™hugging you close, much love ❤️ πŸ’– ❣️ πŸ’•

Lindart said...

I am so happy to hear that your paints and images talk to you too...! Anything that I make myself, such as my rabbit last week, come from whispers in my head, and then when it's all done, the rabbit tells me what it wants. No we are not crazy! So I love how your angel wing, and then the whale came out on your desk, and I know exactly how that happens! And the whale is telling you he needs a blowhole, and so he does! I love your faces, especially the half face in the heart. I am terrible at faces, but slowly getting better. Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words in your comments on my blog. You always make my day! Have a wonderful Easter, Lindart #20