Wednesday 22 March 2023

What's on your work desk Wednesday?720

  πŸŒˆ πŸ’•πŸ€Έ‍♀️ Goooood morningπŸ€— it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk πŸ‘€ linking up to the lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the Stamping Ground  πŸ’•If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over πŸ’•

Well, that week fairly flew past in a whirlwind πŸŒͺ it feels ... I'm actually dizzy with it πŸ™ƒ 

Soooo here's my work desk πŸ™ˆ what can I say ... I've been busy ... hopefully one of these weeks I'll  have a lovely desk to show you 😘 set up beeeautifully πŸ’• but today it's a ... heap!
The painting on the floor ... she's still waiting to be finished πŸ™„  I confess to digging through my pile of mdf yesterday for a board that was big enough to hold the paper I'm working on ... I feel guilty for leaving her so long.
I'm using the back of the board to work on but I've promised her... I will get her finished,she won't be put back away ... my brave girl has patiently been waiting these last few years. 
 You'll spy πŸ” the basket with my acrylics 🎨 I had to hunt them down for the thing I'm currently working on as I only tend to use a few colours now πŸ–Œ to make my watercolour paintings pop 🌈 I dare not share the explosion of  stuff that's lying behind ... I've taken over the couch to sit and work πŸ™ƒon for now.
Under the ... heap ... you'll find this wee one in a book ... ✏️scribbles ... scribbles ... when I was catching up with mum on the phone the other night,out she popped πŸ₯° She's a wee sweetheart ❤️ I love her chubby wee cheeks, sent mum this pic while we were still chatting.

I'm so πŸ˜” sorry I don't have anything more that I'm able to share with you this week ... I have lots going on behind the scenes ...  juggling lots of balls ... but I am truly looking forward to sharing when I can. 

I'll leave you with this photo from the weekend 
⭐️ It's one of my favouritist places to walk 🚢‍♀️ with Alex by my side ❤️ Lochore Meadows. 

Wishing ⭐️ you all much love ❤️ and πŸ’› light in your days with the warmest of hugs πŸ€— always.
Thank you πŸ™ so much for stopping by.
Tracy
XXX

12 comments:

Neet said...

Oh Tracy, how I wish I could scribble when on the phone and come up with something one third as lovely as you do. Your new girl is lovely and I adore the warrior.
I do admire the way you store your acrylics, so pretty in that basket and much nicer to see than my tins and things.
Have a lovely week and hopefully see you next Wednesday.
Hugs, Neet xx 3

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That’s very productive phone doodling you did there! I usually just do spirals or flowers, lol! She’s very pretty and I’m sure you’ll add some pretty colour. The girl on the board looks as if she’s a rebel, I’d finish her quick if I were you…..
Hugs LLJ 4 xx

Annie said...

You say you haven't much to share but you still have me smiling at what you've done.
Hugs,
Annie x #12

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Hoping you have a Happy Day, your workspace looks like my 2 desks and to really accomplish creating I've moved my current project to the unused bar. Have fun finishing up your girl. Dreary day here but snow melted and to be in the 40's No green/flowers/walking just a mucky mess. Brighter days ahead for sure. Happy WOYWW and have a great week.

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely to visit you as always Tracy. Love your latest girl, so sweet. I have two of those baskets, they hold such a lot! Looking forward seeing your latest girl painted and your brave girl who has been waiting. Happy WOYWW x Angela #8

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Tracy, I think when you're busy with any art work the time seems to go really quickly which is why we seem to get round to Wednesday so quickly but I wouldn't have it any other way. It is such a pleasure to see your Wee Ones coming to life. Nice photo of the meadows too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x5x

Sarah Brennan said...

Beautiful walking country Tracy. Looking forward to seeing your finished MDF piece and such a cute sketch! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Helen said...

Always so good to see what you've been creating! Love the photo from your weekend walk. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

BJ said...

Oh you are funny about your desk. I'm more miffed that mine is tidy each week! Love the drawing whilst on the phone to your Mum, I'm still saddened by having been disowned by mine, jolly good job I broke the generational mould and my son came home as a surprise and oh did we hug eachother. I flipped when I saw him at the door!!!!! Hugs BJ#10

Julia Dunnit said...

And again Tracy, I have to say, if my phone doodles looked like yours, I’d be a very happy woman! She’s gorgeous and I’m with you, love her wee chubby cheeks and placid gentle gaze. I don’t know when being so busy started to take up so much space, but I really understand that it does. Your desk may be so busy that you’ve retreated to a ‘board’ on the sofa, but I have to congratulate you for not using the floor all around it…takes strength does that!! Hope the sofa is a comfy productive place for you!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that final photo!
What an interesting post...
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #6

Anonymous said...

Tracy,I adore everything on your desk,I remember that beautiful painting she is so special you need to get her
finished love her.The beautiful wee lassie that fell out of your pencil when we were chatting on phone! Wow..she is so special mind you sending photo on phone couldn't believe you had done her when we were yapping...she is beautiful you are so clever to be able to do that love you me darling 🌹🌹🌹