Wednesday 15 March 2023

What's on your work desk Wednesday?719

  ❄️ πŸ’•πŸ€Έ‍♀️ Goooood morningπŸ€— it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk πŸ‘€ linking up to the lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the Stamping Ground  πŸ’•If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over πŸ’•
Gee whizzers this last week has passed in a flurry ❄️πŸ™ƒ hurry that is 😘
I've spent a lot of time working on my πŸ’» after much ✏️ doodling and πŸŽ¨πŸ–Œ painting ... still a bit to do, but I'm getting there πŸ₯΄ let me share a wee keek at a little of what's been keeping me busy 😊

This wee one 🐦 has stolen my ❤️ heart πŸ₯°
I hunted through my old books πŸ“š till I came upon the perfect words πŸ” to add to my wee one 🎡 how my heart sings with joy every day as I sit at my desk working, watching my wee feathered friends stop by for breakfast and lunch 🐦 outside along with a wee wash in the bird bath ⭐️
Toooo 🀸‍♀️
 Find YOUR Joy 
a home 🏑 filled to bursting with LOVE ❤️ with sprigs to represent my LOVE for nature 🌿 along with a candle to chase away the darkness πŸ’›
Toooo a gentle REMINDER ✨️ to SHINE bright ... to be the BEST version of YOU ... don't be AFRAID to be the beautiful SOUL you were BORN to be πŸ™
🌿 and may YOUR basket always OVERFLOW with theeee most SPECTACULAR DREAMS ... NEVER ever ... ever ... ever ... GIVE UP on them ... keep REACHING for the STARS 🌟 
... and REMEMBER toooo STAND tall and have the COURAGE toooo SPREAD YOUR WINGS 🐦
 REMEMBER 
to count 
YOUR
πŸ™ BLESSINGS 
every day ⭐️
⭐️ With COURAGE, with GRACE, with STRENGTH ... the words she whispered when she came to be ...
... know that YOU are not ALONE πŸ™

Just a few of the things that have dropped out my pencil ✏️  then painted 🎨 with watercolours πŸ–Œ and acrylics πŸ“š before adding the whispers snipped ✂️ out of old books ... telling a story along the way. 
Toooo a 10 minute wind down before bed the other night πŸŒ™  not caring if it wasn't perfect ✏️ smile wide 😁 quickly ... quickly my stabilo pencil went before adding water ✏️ to create shadows ... a touch of colourwas added ...  from the jar with dirty water from cleaning my brushes πŸ™ƒ 

My favourite part it is ... waiting ... waiting to see what or who will POP out next ✏️ from that SPECIAL place I go to when I'm sat at my desk ... music playing 🎡🎢 letting myself go 😊 time has no meaning in that place only JOY and PEACE  with butterfly wings ⭐️

Toooo lastly for 😊 Angela ( Crafting with Jack ) Here's the last piece of pottery I did ... I used the Underglazes for my wee πŸ˜‡ one before adding a clear glaze .. 
I was soooo nervous 😊 not knowing how light or strong the colours would come out ... it's much softer, gentler than how my other ceramics come out with acrylics and varnish.
 The only thing I would change next time is the size and colour of the words.  For my first go using the Underglazes this way ... I'm truly happy PLUS cake tastes even morrrre yummier when it's on this plate πŸ˜‹πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ™ƒπŸ˜˜

I hope you've enjoyed seeing and hearing a wee bit more of how my mind works and even more so πŸ’› the meaning behind each piece that comes to be ✏️πŸ˜ŠπŸ–Œ

Thank yoooou so much for stopping by!
Sending so much love ❤️ light πŸ’› and hugs πŸ€— your way, be safe and well.
Tracy
XXX

15 comments:

Tracey T said...

Oh my word Tracy, that bird is so,so beautiful, praying she will be a stamp πŸ™ they're all amazing, nothing that I don't love and adore. Life in your head is such fun, a giggly,wiggly whirlwind of deliciousness 😘😍❤️

Annie said...

Oh Tracy you work like a tonic. I love your little works of art and everything that goes with them. I been visited daily by a beautiful white dove this week. Never seen one on my bird table before but it made my heart sing when I saw it...guess I was feeling pretty rough and it was just what I needed.
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Lynnecrafts said...

Such a joy to read your blog, Tracy. Your little bird is so beautiful and the rest of your drawings are lovely. Your plate is so delicate and pretty. Have you watched the Great Pottery Throw Fown on C4? I love that series - I’m from Stoke- on- Trent and my parents met working at a potbank just round the corner from the Gladstone.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 12 x

Neet said...

Thank you for the peek into Tracy's World - I really enjoyed my stay with you and all your little characters.
The new bird is adorable, She reminds me of the bluetits that come to our garden daily, time and time again. When we first moved in they used to fly at the window and bang with their beaks. I realised it was because they were used to being fed by the previous occupants so I quickly remedied that and now we have an abundance of them in two nesting boxes and endless varieties of food.
Thank you for all the various joyous words and drawings wrapped up in love, something I really need at the moment.
Your new plate is wonderful, so sweet and serene is she and the words and script equally lovely.
You bring me joy each week, thank you.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

I should think cake tastes about perfect on that beautiful plate. Thank you for showing it. Your post has so many beautiful designs this week. I love the bird and I love the words you added. I get so much pleasure from watching the birds. There is an amazing amount of inspiration for journal pages in your post today. Sending much love,have a wonderweek x Angela #7

Neet said...

Just popping back to say a BIG THANK YOU for watching my video and leaving a comment. Means so much Tracy.
Hugs, Neet xx

Sarah Brennan said...

SO loving what's been dropping out of your pencil Tracy - especially that wonderful bird. Hope the snow isn't causing too much chaos where you are. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW Sarah #3

Julia Dunnit said...

Nothing, but nothing about this post hasn’t been inspirational. I love the bird, the basket of wishes, the words, oh, all of it. My word, computer or pencil, it flows from you Tracy and it’s just a joy to see and share! I love your plate too, your style transfers effortlessly. You’re quite right, it is a Russian doll on my desk…five deep.I brought it home from the studio where my friend runs painting sessions…I wanted to spend time pencilling a design on each doll and didn’t want to do it amongst the chatter and social-ness, it’s too distracting for an attention junky who really isn’t an artist and doesn’t have a pencil that just leaks design! I’m due back to do the underglazing on Friday so I need to get my nerve up! If it works, I’ll show you!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I'm not surprised you feel so happy with all those beautiful images popping out of your head and through the pencil. Our garden backs onto some Moorland so we see lots of wildlife, birds such as Jays and hundreds of magpies, bats, foxes, deer sometimes, moles are very common here and of course rats though thank goodness we don't see them too often. I love to sit and glimpse some visitoirs to the garden. I'm sure if you saw them they would soon find their way into your pencil. Wishing you a very happy asnd creative woyww, Angela x11x

BJ said...

Your blog always whisks me away to a land of whimsical and delight, sigh. Love your bird, I love to hear them sing too. Finding joy in listening to my little reader each week and I've signed up for a 2nd programme with her. Pondering doing a second child next term just wish I felt better to give the the push to do it. Love the next instalment of the angel girl your paintings are truly magical. I just need to get over Mother's Day and hopefully I'll be flying then. Hugs BJ#14

Anonymous said...

Oh how absolutely gorgeous xxxx

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous TDQKaren

Anonymous said...

Theses are all glorious x

Anonymous said...

Oh Tracy
I'm bursting with joy each and every one a beautiful 😍 piece of work ❤️ put a smile in my day thank you for been the soul you are and sharing .. love n hugs hugs sarah xxx

Mo-Lo said...

A wonderland of creativity. Hugs to you Tracy. M x