Wednesday 8 March 2023

What's on your work desk Wednesday?718

  🌈 πŸ’•πŸ€Έ‍♀️ Goooood morningπŸ€— it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk πŸ‘€ linking up to the lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the Stamping Ground  πŸ’•If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over πŸ’•

Sooooo here's my desk this morning
 πŸŽ¨ paints are still out ... I think I need a clean glass of water!
My pallette 🎨 needs cleaning so I resorted too πŸ™ƒ ...
I was in the zone 😁 creating new artwork with pencil in my hand, brush by my side ... 
... from this πŸ‘† to this πŸ‘‡
Adding teeny tiny touches with acrylics πŸ–Œ 
I do love the gold paint πŸ’› Kane bought me πŸ’•
πŸ–Œ a few photo's taken last night πŸ“· 
... little Angel wings πŸ’– and little halo's πŸ˜‡ softly, softly she goes ... 
... toooo prrrretty little layers ✏️ with words to remind us ...
... toooo blossoms 🌼 and wishes ⭐️ dancing on the air.
 Using a new colour combination 🎨 bringing I hope warmth and a hug with whimsical detail throughout πŸ€— I now have a stack of new artwork that I feel exciteeed about 🀸‍♀️ that's a good feeling to have πŸ₯° in life and work ⭐️

My heads been all of a muddle lately πŸ™ƒ but something ... finally ...  just kicked in and everything flowed  ... maybe due to feeling better after the last few weeks I've had ... I slept the weekend away πŸ›Œ 
Much thanks and gratitude to my ⭐️ πŸ™ Dad ... I asked for his guidance and his help πŸ’›
❤️ I feel my Dad ⭐️ so close when I just let myself go in those moments ... when everything starts to fall into place, the knowing I'm on the right path ... 
... the path I tread may have twists and turns, ups and downs BUT I know I don't walk that path alone ⭐️ πŸ™ 
I just need to remember to ...
⭐️ TRUST and have FAITH ⭐️

Thank you from the heart ❤️ for visiting today, for listening to my ramblings πŸ’› 
Wishing ⭐️ yooou a beautiful day ahead in all you do with 
much 
❤️ love and 🐭 hugs 
Stay safe and warm
Tracy
XXX

18 comments:

Sue said...

So glad you’ve been blessed with better health. It certainly shows in your colour pallette. I love your mix & thanks for sharing the joy that grey brings to the world when mixed in the right proportions. 🐾🌈 Can’t wait to see your beautiful new additions to the family, in your Etsy shop soonπŸ₯°πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🎨 With love & hugs, Sue. 🫢🏼

Crafting With Jack said...

Beautiful new art. So pretty. Do you make a swatch every time? I put all my paints, colouring pencils etc in a book, but I think I have only looked at it once. If a great artist like you makes swatches perhaps I should do in stead of grabbing colours and thinking no not that one perhaps this one, you inspire me xx happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Lunch Lady Jan said...

They’re always there, our heavenly parents, I often hear my mum’s voice so it’s good that your dad helped you find a way forward again. I love the watercolour damsel and the touched of gold are beautiful. I have metallic gold paints too and have to stop myself using them on everything!!
Take care and hope you feel even betterer (that IS a word, lol)
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Neet said...

Does this sneak peek mean there is a soul whisperer in the making? From what bits you let us see it looks as if she will be as pretty as the others are. I love your girls and they send out so much love themselves.
Why does your desk always look so pretty, as what you have on it it always looks like sugar candy to me. All sweet and lush. So glad you have a stack of new things and it makes you happy, you deserve to be happy all the time.
Those 'Dad' moments are to be cherished and stored away in your heart.
Take care
Hugs, Neet xx

Diana Taylor said...

I love your beautiful painting - you have such a delicate touch and bring your wee folk to life so magically. One of our little Guinea Pigs is called Blossom, I think it's the prettiest name! How lovely that you feel your Dad close, it must be very comforting and precious.
Have a wonderful week,
Hugs, Diana xx #16

Mary Anne said...

Ah lovely to see your work two days running - I was so late last week. But I did get to flip over my calendar again so a new face greets me every day now too. I am quite taken by colour swatches at the moment so love to see yours. And your little tribute to dad ...makes me miss mine as well. Ah me, the challenges we all face sooner or later...
Happy WOYWW, on the day!
Mary Anne (1)

Lindart said...

Hi Tracy, I feel my dad too when I need him, it's such a nice feeling! Dirty water is the bain of my existance - I hate fetching new water, it just interferes with what I'm doing! (as you can see, on my desk is also a jar of dirty water!) I saw an ad the other day for a watercolour reservoir that would dole out a little water at a time into a little dish, then when that water got dirty you push a button to "flush" the dirty water, then clean water fills the dish again - it was ingenious, and do you think I can find it again to give you a link? Nope! But if I do see it again I will save it and send the link. You have a wonderful day, I'm looking forward to seeing the entire picture of what you have been working on, it looks wonderful! Lindart #19

Annie said...

I’m so glad you’re feeling better and your creativity has returned. I could listen to your ramblings all day.
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Tracy said...

Thank you so much Sue for your beautiful words πŸ˜ŠπŸ’• So happy with how the grey magically transforms a colour 😘 Hope all is well with you πŸ™ Sending love and hugs Tracy #17 xxx

Tracy said...

Thank you Angela πŸ˜ŠπŸ’• most times I create wee swatches as I have a habit of forgetting which colours I've used πŸ™ƒ your words are too kind 😊 Wishing you a gorgeous week with love and hugs πŸ’•πŸ’›❤️πŸ’•πŸ’›

Tracy said...

Thank you Jan πŸ€— how blessed we are with our parents πŸ™ I'm loving that gold paint πŸ₯° trying tooo go canny with it lol. Fabulous word betterer 😘 love and hugs ❤️πŸ’•πŸ’›πŸ’•❤️

Helen said...

Loving your post today with your fabulous new artwork. thanks for stopping by already. Helen #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I think sometimes we overdo things and then the body says stop and rest and the only thing to do is go along with it. I don't tend to go to bed very early and often probably don'y get eight hours but sometimes I just have to make up for it and I've learnt that it's no good trying to fight it. Looking at your desk everything is good now. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x10x

BJ said...

Love your painting of the little angel girl, so delicate and magical. Thought it funny that you ran out of palette space and used your acrylic block. Love how you feel your Dad close to you too. Think I need to feel that more. Hugs BJ#11

Sarah Brennan said...

So glad things are flowing for you Tracy. Loving all the tiny details on the latest piece. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Tracey T said...

I am totally in awe of your desk as always, zooming to spy any wee peeks you've missed, you're way too canny tho πŸ˜‰ the colours the images, everything is so gorgeous and inspiring, excited to see what's next πŸ₯°

Lynnecrafts said...

Such beautiful painting. So glad you’re feeling inspired.
Take care, hugs
Lynnecrafts 15

Anonymous said...

Love all that stunning work on your desk which is filled with lots of great stuff,I truly love each and every piece of work you have showed us,let me know when it's coming out I so want lots of your magical work