Wednesday 1 March 2023

πŸ’› What's on your work desk Wednesday?717

  🌈 πŸ’•πŸ€Έ‍♀️ Goooood morningπŸ€— it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk πŸ‘€ linking up to the lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the Stamping Ground  πŸ’•If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over πŸ’•

Another week gone it feels ...  in the blink of an eye πŸ‘ I admit to ending up under the weather πŸ€’ even as I type πŸ₯Ί still not feeling quite myself πŸ™ though the good news is ...  I'm testing negative for Covid so counting my blessings. 

Soooo here's my work desk this morning 🀦‍♀️πŸ™ˆ what can I say ... I had a few things on the go πŸ™ƒ I'm hoping to get them finished up this week 🀞
Before I fell by the wayside I was spending time with Wild & Free πŸ˜‡ stamping only her head so I could create another Art Doll
 ( Flooooobert is slowly coming round to forgiving me for last week 😁😘)

Warming her up 🎨 tickling πŸ–Œ her toooo be with a mix of watercolours and acrylics.
Beeeautiful rich colours with
 touches of gold she whispered ... as we spent time together  ❤️ 
I looooooooooOOOOVE my White Pen, the one I mentioned a few weeks ago ... it really is the best white pen I've used 🀸‍♀️ lays on top of paint like a dream πŸ’ƒ dancing as it truly makes me so happppppppppPPPY! 
😊 Toooooo this little bundle of  joy filled with snippety  snip snips ✂️ something I've been working on 🀸‍♀️ a notion, a dream, a quest it is ⭐️ All going well over the next few weeks 🀞 then I'll have something to add to my brand 😊 I'm exciteeeed, I really am despite wanting to chop my head of to rid myself of this pesky lurgy!! 

 I'm going to be honest here πŸ™ƒ cutting out fiddley wee things is something that I tend toooo avoid ... just ask my Mum ... mayhap because I can't find my wee scissors ✂️ 🀷‍♀️PLUS I have a NASTY habit of snipping off something vital πŸ€ͺ right near the end!! 
To four lovely things that happened yesterday πŸ’• a lovely catch up with my good friend Carolyn via video call πŸ€— it felt so good to laugh together ❤️ a lovely long blether with my Mum ⭐️ tooo my gorgeous Art πŸ˜‡ Doll arriving from another good friend Ali ... she turned Believe into a Mermaid 🧜‍♀️  swooooon 😍 oh how she sparkles along with a handpainted tote bag ...
... featuring  Tabitha and Howlin Hector from my latest stamp collection 🀸‍♀️ how blessed I am with good friends πŸ™ toooo my gorgeous husband Alex bringing me a pot of Hyacinth bulbs 🌱  each brought joy to my soul ❤️  forever grateful I am ... no matter how I feel ... I love this life with all the surprises that each day holds πŸ’› how lucky we are to be here to see a new day 🌈
⭐️ I'll leave you with this photo πŸ“Έ from my favourite place, no filters just the glory of this world ... I was sat on a rock ... feet dangling ... chin in my hand just taking in the beauty with not a soul to be seen ... peace and joy for company ... pure bliss πŸ™

πŸ€— Once again thank YOU so much for stopping by 🀸‍♀️ it truly makes my day πŸ’•
Wishing ⭐️ you all the best of days ahead 🀸‍♀️ sprinkled with lots of joy  πŸ’› and all good things.
Catch yooou later
Tracy
XXX 

15 comments:

Neet said...

Ooh Tracy, can just picture you sat on the rock, chin in hand looking out on all that beauty. Bliss! Pure Bliss!
So glad you had a good week with lots and lots of goodies, you deserve them. But not so glad about you feeling under the weather. Take care, there are lots of colds about and I have three friends all with Covid at the moment so do take care.
I love your dolls, they reach right into my soul when I look at them. Every one is so beautiful.
Take care, Hugs, Neet xx 3

BJ said...

Oh I love your art doll and the one you received too, both gorgeous. I did have a look for your white pen online but couldn't find one, will have another go since you've posted a piccy of yours. I'm actually doing quite well with my Posca White pen at present though. You certainly live in a magical place, wish I could scoop up some of your positivity sometimes as I've been quite lethargic the past few weeks. You make me smile. Hugs BJ#8

Christine said...

Superb doll, love all your creatures . . . and the view . . . all too much!
have an enjoyable week
Christine #15

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That is a beautiful place to sit and stare, good for the soul. I’m sorry you’ve been under the weather, as Neet says above, there’s so much going around at the moment - just don’t rush back into trying to do too much too soon. Loved the white dots on the artwork, they really add to the effect and I have mermaid envy, how gorgeous is she?! The sparkly green tail is just a winner xx
Hugs LLJ 11 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the view, such tranquility calls to me. Preferably with a thick jumper! Love your art dolls. You are so talented. I was looking at mini kilns for my granddaughter- was not expecting them to be quite so expensive! Have you been using yours recently? Would love to see what you have been making if you have. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Crafting With Jack said...

For got to say that I hope you feel better soon xx Angela.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. I think there are all kinds of bugs going round at the moment. My mum is just getting over a chest oinfection and hubby was in bed for a week with some sort of cold thing. I shall have to try and find that whgite pen, I must have a drawer full that are useless. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x9x

Sarah Brennan said...

What a fabulous art doll Tracy - will have to check out that white pen as I haven't really found one I love yet. Hope you are feeling a lot better soon too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah#2

Helen said...

I can see why it's your happy place! the white pen does look very good, they tend to be good for a while and then stop - so well done for finding one you like! Such gorgeous drawings this week (as always!) Hope you feel better soon. Happy WOYWW and thanks for visiting. Helen #1

Annie said...

Another lovely post from you. Your artwork is gorgeous. So sorry though that you’re under the weather and really hope you’re feeling much better very soon.
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Susan Renshaw said...

I'd love to sit on a rock just looking...
Your desk looks so colourful and I love the art doll!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #6

Twiglet said...

Hope you are soon back to top form. Your artwork is fab and just seeing photos of paint pallettes makes my heart sing - not sure why but I just love the colours. As for that photo of your happy place - bliss! x x Jo

Julia Dunnit said...

I’m envious of your peaceful, company free rock! What a view! Sorry you’ve been poorly and hope you’re back on the climb to 100% now, it’s a time waster and that makes me feel worse because I get in a panic about catching up. What with, I don’t quite know!! I am loving these art dolls Tracey, my word if I could get a paintbrush to dance in my hands like you do. Fascinating about the white pen, again, I detail I rarely add because I just don’t have the artist in me to think about it! Are you about to come up with a line of ephemera or dies? OMG I hope so!!

Kelly said...

Good morning, Tracy
I always look forward to what you've been creating. LOVE the paper dolls! I'm checking out your etsy store and going to recommend to a friend. I've also made note of that white paint marker for while I'm out today. Creative Blessings! Kelly #16

Mary Anne said...

Life has been a challenge but OMG how I am cheered by your dolls! Ali's mermaid it a stunna! They are magnificent and I love love LOVE them. I, too, envy your solitude on your rock perch. Oh what I wouldn't give for that, and the time to enjoy it without guilt at all the stuff that needs doing. How ever do you manage it all?
Happy late WOYWW, on the week that got away from me!
Mary Anne (4)