Wednesday 22 February 2023

❤️What's on your work desk Wednesday?716

 πŸŒˆ πŸ’•πŸ€Έ‍♀️ Goooood morningπŸ€— it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk πŸ‘€ linking up to the lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the Stamping Ground  πŸ’•If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over πŸ’•

I was missing in action last week 😊 having some time out with Alex πŸ₯° spending time together just πŸ₯° walking 🚢‍♀️🚢‍♂️ talking 😊 letting the days roll by ... pure bliss it was. Getting myself back into a routine πŸ™ƒ sooo without further ado here's my desk πŸ™ˆ lights not so good this morning.
Ohhhhh 🀸‍♂️πŸ₯°πŸ˜Š see that ... that's my new tooo me typewriter πŸ™ƒ I'm so happppy it makes me dizzy! 
I've been looking for a few years for one when this one turned up for sale the other week πŸ₯³ it's like new ... this is were you'll find my first ever 
" Tall 🐭 Tales "
story being born 
I'm exciteeeeeed πŸ™ƒπŸ˜πŸ€Έ‍♂️πŸ₯³πŸ­πŸ€Έ‍♂️ PLUS I can use it for my Whispers in my paintings and mixed media ❤️πŸ’ŸπŸ’• happpppy days! 
Tooooo the paper pads at the right hand side πŸ₯° inside is my new artwork ... original paintings and doodles already having dropped out my pencil, whispering away, sharing their story ... 
as  I've been sat snuggled up under a throw with paper πŸ“ƒ and pencil in my hands 🎡 music gently playing as I lose myself to that special place ... 
... those minutes, hours so very precious ⭐️ everything right in my world πŸ’› as time loses all meaning and anything is possible! 
Oh, how could I forget 🀷‍♀️ I got her finished ... let me get Flooooobertina 🐭 ouch πŸ€ͺ Flooooobert's soooo not happy with me πŸ™ƒ
( HE JUST PINCHED ME!)
after me making him into a girlie ... 
oh dear, I can see I'm going to have to pull out the big guns ... 
 ... for Flooooobert 🐭 to forgive me ... CHOCOLATE RAISINS 😘 all round then!

I'd better goooo before I start rambling on again πŸ€ͺ I have a busy day ahead here at my table turning the doodles πŸ–Ό inside the paper pads into ......... tooooo be continued 😊😘😁🀸‍♂️

I know I'm a wee wick 😊 but hope you'll pop back again over the coming weeks toooo see what I'm up toooo. 
Thank you πŸ™ so much for stopping by, have a beeeautiful week 🀸‍♂️ ahead with much πŸ’Ÿ joy in your days.
Love ❤️ and hugs πŸ€—
Tracy
XXX 

10 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Floobertina is wonderful, a charming addition to the family. You are so inspiring! Happy WOYWW. Angela #18

Sarah Brennan said...

I managed to pop by but leaving a generic comment as too much typing is still challenging. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I agree that we all just need to take a break sometimes and that’s what’s great about the desks, everyone understands! Your typewriter is gorgeous, blimey that takes me back a few years, I do love a piece of typewritten text!
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Helen said...

your time out with Alex sounds perfect! Loving the typewriter! well done for snaffling that, it looks brand new.
the new drawings look so good, love Floooobert/ina!! Have a creative week. Helen #2

Neet said...

This morning one of my heart ladies dropped from her usual perch (don't worry she had a soft landing so is perfectly fine) and I instantly thought of you. Got a little worried, because of last week's absence, when I didn't see you so it was good to find you had popped up when I came on here later.
Lovely that you two have been doing lots of walking and talking. Hopefully we will in a short while when the season opens up and we get off on our travels. Good to walk and talk.
Love your latest girls, so pretty and am looking forward to them coming out for us all to purchase.
So happy about the typewriter - am thrilled for you and glad to see that I am not the only one who has been looking for one for years. No, I am not envious - just happy that you got one and it looks so beautiful too. Enjoy!
And enjoy the week ahead, hope you drop in again next week.
Hugs, Neet xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Tracy, I'm back. Sometimes we just have to walk away from our desks and relax for a while. I miss my old typewriter and wish now that I'd kept it. Hope you enjoy using yours. Wishing you a lovely woyww creative week. Hugs, Angela x9x

Diana Taylor said...

An adorable blog post - Floobert is so delightful, and I love your new-to-you typewriter - mine stopped being used when the ribbon dried up and I have to try and find a new one and work out how to replace it - probably quite a simple job but I'm procrastinating!
I hope you have a lovely week,
Hugs, Diana xx #14

Lindart said...

Hi Tracy! As always, your posts make me feel so happy! Floobert looks awesome, I hope he forgives you! I have a typewriter collecting dust in my basement, I've thought about pulling it out of hiding, but where would I put it? I have no room? I guess I will have to find a way, because you are right, it would be an awesome thing to have for my journal! Thanks for your visit, Lindart #19

BJ said...

Oh It's lovely popping by your desk, I get whisked away to a different dimension of whimsical and magic. I love the wild flower quote, and the typewriter. I have one I bought back in the 90's in the vain attempt to learn to touch type in evening classes. It never happened despite 10 years as a software developer! Oh well....Love the Find Your Wings painting, a touch of my hair colour methinks. Hugs BJ#12

Tracey T said...

Oh Tracy, your typewriter is beautiful, very happy days indeed. Your artwork is so beautiful, oh to have a peep between the pages xx