Wednesday 8 February 2023

🧑 What's on your work desk Wednesday?714

 πŸŒˆ πŸ’•πŸ€Έ‍♀️ Goooood morning πŸ€— happy Wednesday to you πŸ₯° it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk πŸ‘€ linking up to the lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the Stamping Ground  πŸ’•If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over πŸ’•

πŸ™ Thank yooooou so much for stopping by last week πŸ’Ÿ for all you're beautiful words 😊 please accept my apologies for not managing to pop around ⭐️The shows with Leonie were beeeautiful, the Wee Anes I'm happy to say 🀸‍♀️ were lucky to find their very own forever homes 🏑 πŸ™⭐️ to be loved and bring JOY. 
I was sat surrounded by my Wee 🐭 Anes and my Dad ⭐️ with this gorgeous mug created for me by my friend ❤️ Debbie with my Wee 🐭 Anes marchin tae the beat πŸ’“ so special it is and will be treasured ⭐️
It's been a busy week cuddling up the littlies πŸ’˜ packing happppy orders to head out into the world 🌎 
No time at my desk this week 🐭 Flooooobertina is waiting patiently (impatiently πŸ™ƒ) for me to get back ... tomorrow I've promised! 
🀸‍♀️ After a busy few days with orders 😊 this has been my work ... boxes πŸ“¦ boxes πŸ“¦ boxes πŸ“¦  never ending boxes πŸ“¦ 😁in the living room, hall, kitchen and upstairs ... 
... I (CRAZILY) thought it would be a good idea to organise my stock better, plus as I was doing it ... a stocktake πŸ™ƒπŸ˜œ oh my it was one of those jobs yooou wish you hadn't started ... it's taken me a few days 🀭 I thought I'd have it done in a day πŸ˜…πŸ€¦‍♀️ I only finished last night πŸŒ™ but can happily report πŸ₯° it's all counted and organised πŸ’Ÿ soooo much better ... the room upstairs is tidy 🀸‍♀️ I can see at a glance now what I have ( no more hunting around πŸ”) so all in all it was most definitely WORTH the time spent 🀸‍♀️😁!

As I don't have anything to show you on my desk today 😊 how about a sneaky wee πŸ” peek at what I am and have been working 🀸‍♀️ on ...
First up ... this brings me JOY 🧑 pure JOY 🀸‍♀️ loose lines, warm colours ... squeals of joy fae the Wee 🐭 Anes πŸ’• 
tooo the ideas that float around 🀸‍♀️ inside my head πŸ™„☁️ up in the clouds ☺️
😁 tooooo smiles πŸ™‚ it's the BEST thing YOOOU can ever wear 🀸‍♀️ 
Tooo working on a private commision ❤️ the peace, the joy that is found through making connections with a story shared. 

All in all as hectic as it can be ...  I am loving LIFE ❤️ trying my BEST every day despite the battle with the boxes πŸ“¦  πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜ƒ filled with gratitude for each new day I get to be a part of and the SURPRISES it has in store along the way ❤️ 

πŸ€— Thank you so much for stopping by 😊 I'm off to have a much needed catch up around the desks 🀸‍♀️ happppppy days! 
Lots of love
With the huuuuuugest of hugs
Tracy
XXX

14 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Tracy. Pleased that was a success with Leonie though I knew it would be, your stamps are so lovely. Looks like you've been busy getting everything packed up to go. Sending WOYWW hugs to you and the Wee Ones. Angela x7x

Crafting With Jack said...

Such a joy to visit your blog. Whilst I wouldn’t go as far as calling it a stocktake I have been doing a similar thing and I did plan on doing it either 🀣. Looking for something just snowballed into checking everything, getting rid of a few bits along the way. Have a great week. Hugs Angela #10

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Love the private commission bouquet, that’s really beautiful! Congrats on the release going so well, it must be so satisfying seeing all those boxes being filled and sent off. And well done on the stocktaking, a long but important task, I hope you rewarded yourself afterwards, lol!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Christine said...

I thought Leonie was going to fall over herself with excitement!!! Her enthusiasm makes you want to buy everything!
Great job sorting and indexing your boxes, save time later.
Enjoy your week
Christine #12

Annie said...

You have been busy but your time has been well spent I'm sure. The new tidy up and reorgnisation will save you time in the long run.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Elizabeth said...

Hello Tracy, sounds like you've been busy what with time demonstrating with Leonie, and the stocktaking - perhaps not souch fun but essential. Your illustrations are stunning and must bring joy and happiness to all. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #15

Sarah Brennan said...

SO glad to see the shows were a success and you have managed to finish the stock take and sort all the boxes Tracy. It was also great to see a video of you on FB and now have a face and your voice in my head when I read your blog. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Helen said...

Well, of course the shows went well, I didn't get to see them I am afraid. The mug is beautiful, how lovely! Thanks for dropping by Helen #3

My name is Cindy said...

I can imagine the stocktaking was a chore but it must make you feel better - I love organising!! Sadly I have no memory so it soon gets into chaos again. Love the colours and enthusiasm in your post! Thank you for your visit, Happy WOYWW, love n hugs Cindyxx #4

Neet said...

You certainly let lucky with Leonie, she is so enthusiastic and people love her so much. Who could fail to? So a perfect combination, your wee ones and Leonie together.
Wow, looks as if you have a mahoosive job on at the moment, all those boxes, stocktaking and creating - you are a gem. A virtual treasure.
Such a joy to visit and read your blog posts, you have the knack!
Lotsa Love as always
Neet xx
Struggling with my neck which is why I am so late visiting, sorry.

Lindart said...

Hi Tracy, reading your posts always makes me happy, and makes me smile, You have such a zest for life, such a joy inside you that comes out in your work and your posts. I love it! I included your mouse choir on one of my new journal pages on my blog this week. I belong to a choir called "Shout Sisters" and we sing songs of joy and peace and love. So this page isn't finished yet, but when it is it will be about Shout Sisters. Thanks for putting joy in my life, Lindart #16

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh well done, seriously, stock taking and rearranging…ugh. Always always worth it but much hard work! I think you must have been the only one that was nervous about the show with Leonie, I am thrilled for you, it must have felt unreal to see your Wee Anes floating out to so many new homes! I know it’s only a peek, but I love the commission piece, how exciting for someone!

Mary Anne said...

Oh YAY to so many things (if not my so very late visit) like that super sweet mug (love it!) and the commission, and the success (totally expected but still very welcome) of the shows. Even the boxes are a YAY! because organizing is just the BEST. Unless, like me, you sometimes then spend weeks as your muscle memory takes you to where the thing you are looking for WAS rather than where it now IS....DOH!
Best intentions this WOYWW, total fail!
Mary Anne (2)

BJ said...

Oh my seriously late this week - every time I sat down to the PC to do my replies something cropped up and life ran away from me... Glad you have a good sort and organise will make things so much easier in the future. I'm kinda used to all the boxes as hubby is constantly selling stuff on Ebay...Oh my! Gorgeous mug and love all your snippets all so full of yummyness.
Hugs BJ#11