Wednesday 1 February 2023

🀸‍♂️ What's on your work desk Wednesday? 713

   πŸŒˆ πŸ’•πŸ€Έ‍♀️ Goooood morningπŸ€— it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk πŸ‘€ linking up to the lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the Stamping Ground  πŸ’•If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over πŸ’•
πŸ’ŸπŸŒ·I'm soooo exciteeeed today 😊 I really am πŸ₯° Why ...  do I hear you ask πŸ™ƒ not only do I get to join in with other deskers 🀸‍♂️ it's also the day my
Mouseker Stamp Collection 
is on with the lovely 
Leonie on Create and Craft TV
πŸ‘† Gorgeous sample by Tracey Thurston πŸ‘†
I'm so exciteeed  too see all gorgeous samples 🀸‍♂️ created by the beautifully talented girls that take them to heart ❤️  forever grateful πŸ™ yooou won't want to miss it πŸ“Ί I promise. 
😊 I have butterflies in my tummy πŸ¦‹

❤️ But toooo my desk and what I've been up to ... I'm so sorry about the lighting ... it was dark 😊 I was in a flurry yesterday afternoon and this is how I left it 🀦‍♀️last night. 
πŸ’Ÿ It all came about because of this wee one  ...
I wanted to offer a choice in the swaps over in my group ... so I created a Soul Whispers Art Doll from one of my Angel stamps  ... using just "Shine's" head and shoulders ( love her I do, the first girl to pop out from my pencil after ⭐️ Dad passed next door, thank you A'Da )
🀸‍♂️ I had soooo much fun πŸ’Ÿ as I stamped ...  doodled ... splodged and splattered ...
❤️ Adding layers ... scribbling ... scraps of fabric ...  stamping wee words from the sets before telling a story with words from old books ... I had my music on ... singing away I was ... in love ... in peace,finding such joy in creating as she whispered away πŸ’• ...
... telling me she wanted a ... scarf ... and ... a boat ... yes a boat ☺️ to whisk her away on an adventure! 
Loving her as I do πŸ₯° I made sure she would be cosy 🧣 ready to sail the seven seas ⛵️going after her  DREAMS ⭐️
Which brings me tooo the wee 🐭 Ane .. the culprit oh the state oh ma desk πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜„
The one, the only
🐭 Mr Flooooobert Droopey Drawers 😁 
😁 A wis stamping ... doodlin ... paintin tae show how Art Dolls dinnae jist hae tae be ... well ... human ... an how ma Wee 🐭 Anes wid work jist as weell 😁 as no everyone hid ma girl stamps an a didnae want anyone tae miss oot if they wanted tae join in πŸ₯°
Ye kin see whit Flooooobert 🐭thoucht oh that πŸ€ͺπŸ‘†
Bit once a started tae gie im something tae wear πŸ§₯ he wiz fair tickled ... 
He 🐭 wiz even verrrrry patient when ah put prrrretty eye lashes on im 😚 😘 am laughing again as I type an he's lookin it me goin" RRRREally, ye hid tae tell them aw" 
OUCH ... I've jist been poked in the arm πŸ€ͺπŸ˜…πŸ˜„ I wisnae meant tae show ye this πŸ‘† WHOOOOPSADAISY

 This is as far as I managed to get but I will finish this wee 🐭 ane up and post it next week fer ye aw tae see 😊
( I cannae help myself ... when I'm surrounded by ma wee anes my Scottish goes very broad ... whit ye didnae notice πŸ˜… I'm haein ... cough cough ... having to fight it as I type πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ­) 

Yet again ... I've rambled on πŸ€ͺ though I hope yooou enjoyed the TRUE TALE 😚 and now I must go and try toooo sleep ... my alarm will be ringing in about 4 hours and TooooooDaY is going tooo be a busy day πŸ₯° 🀸‍♂️ wooohoooo πŸ’Ÿ I can hear ma Dad playin his  drums πŸ₯ as I type, knowing he's close in readiness tooo celebrate and gatherin aw oor loved ones fae next door wi him tae gie me support for
 ⭐️The Mousekers Stamp Collection ⭐️
Heart full,Soul Singing, butterfly πŸ¦‹ tummy
As I'm almost ready to close my eyes and DREAM ... ( setting this tooo post last night )Ye'll find me up dancin on the stars 🌟 wi ma Dad an ma Wee anes πŸ’Ÿ
I hope YOOOOU can join us.

πŸ’Ÿ I promise I'll be visiting around the desks as soon as I can🀸‍♂️⭐️πŸ’ŸπŸ’›πŸ’• but until then I'm 
Sending much love and hugs and wishes
Thank you so much for stopping by
Tracy , Shine n Flooooobert
X X X X X 

13 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Tracy, it's always great to see your wee ones come to life. I must have a look later on Create and Craft. I love Leonie she's so muh fun. I did spend some time with her years ago when she first started on TV and she's so much fun to be with. Wishing you a very happy woyww creative day, Angela x?x

Mary Anne said...

So wonderful to see you step thru your creative process with Floobert (tina?)And jiminy your art doll is simply spectacular. All the tiny little but, the small text snippets, the wee scarf, the detail in her sweet face... I am blown away, as ever, by my visit to you. Week on week I just drink it in...
Happy WOYWW Early for a change!
Mary Anne (?)

Christine said...

Love your posts, so full of energy even if you are asleep . .
Love the story and I do not mind the accent, I have wonderful family in Scotland . . . .
Enjoy your week and hope the show goes good, love Leonie . . she's perfect to demo your stamps.
Christine #12

Neet said...

"Shine" is so beautiful and has made a gorgeous Art Doll. I love the idea of the ship on her head so she can sail away in her dreams. I love the hint of colour you have given to her, I wonder if a special man had something to do with that? I am sure your girls will have a wonderful time making Art Dolls, it is a long time since I did one.
Looking forward to seeing the one and only Leonie at 1 pm today (hope I have the time right in my head, else it'll be catch up tv for me) and your lovely collection. Good Luck! (as if you. need it) xx
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I absolutely love the art doll, the colours, shimmer, everything is really beautiful. Hope the show goes well today and is successful, the mouse collection is fab so I can see it being very popular!
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

Hi Tracy, love, love your art doll. I am wondering if Floobertina is going to be an art mouse doll. Always a pleasure visiting you and listening/reading your happy talk. Hugs Angela #1

Diana Taylor said...

So lovely to see a glimpse of your creative process - your wee ones are a delight and I do love Floobert. Your art doll is beautiful too, such delicate colours and exquisite details.
I hope you have a lovely week,
Hugs, Diana xx #8

Robyn said...

I love how expressive you are , even in your text! thanks for the inspirations! Robyn 19

BJ said...

Wow one excited gal aren't you. I found out my friend was off to buy a harp for her daughter today so equally excited. So love your soul whisperers art doll she is magnificent. Hugs BJ#4

Sarah Brennan said...

I am sure the launch was a smash hit Tracy - I will have to watch on catch up. Look forward to seeing more of your new characters too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #7

Helen said...

you ramble on as much as you want, i love reading your posts each week! I hope the show went well. Happy wOYWW Helen #6

Sue said...

I loved watching Leonie’s time spent with your wee mates yesterday. What a joy to behold. Your DT are so talented too.
You really tested my Scottish accent but I think I’d pass as a Scot translator now, albeit a very slow one����
I’m so pleased yesterday went so well & more fans have joined the fam�������� Take care.
Love & hugs, Sue. ������

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Tracy I’m a day late so I missed the Cand C, but congratulations, I d9nt need to even look to know they will have been a huge success! Loving the way the eyelashes create an instant flooobertina, I can see why he might have had a word! Your soul whispers gals are gorgeous, the person who gets her 8n a swap will be swooning!