Saturday 23 September 2023

❤️ A Season of Change - Art Journal Page

A rare thing it is for me to post other than a Wednesday πŸ’• especially these last few months  ... but this art journal page I feel deserves a post all off its own 😊 
This journal page, believe it or not ...  brought the sweetest, purest feeling of ... JOY my way ... as I created into the wee hours a few weeks ago 
✏️ Stabilo pencil in hand 🎨 a few paints πŸ“– old books ✂️ scissors to snip out words ...
🌿  little flowers safely tucked in with a scrap of ribbon ...
πŸ•° into the wee hours I sat, the struggle was real as I fought my way through to the place that brings me ... peace ... a place so filled with light πŸ’› I can feel my ⭐️ Dad close, guiding me onwards ... it's been toooo long since I spent time in that special place πŸ’› with the music playing low in the background ⭐️ with the scratch of my pencil ✏️ journaling over the top to finish.

Words rolled out my head πŸ’• one after another πŸ’• as I sat and looked at her  ✏️

The fog comes
Mist on my face
Surrounding me
Head jumbled
Nothing makes sense
Words only just spoken
Already forgotten
Who am I
Where are you
The pieces of me
Where have you gone
Round and round
Swirling
Burling
Searching for the light
Ever listening
Whispers, whispers
They say
It's going to be alright! 

πŸ’› For those going through this season of change, for those who already have πŸ’› hold onto the words that were whispered and flowed ...

" It's going to be alright "

⭐️ A few moments in time ⏳️ I will cherish as I lost myself to that special place πŸ’• forever grateful πŸ™ 

Thank you πŸ’• so much for taking the time to stop by, to read my ramblings πŸ™

Much love ❤️ and much light ✨️ to chase away the darkness.
 With the hugest of hugs as I wrap you up close πŸ€—
Tracy
XXX 

4 comments:

Sue said...

Oh Tracy, what beautiful words. Thank you for sharing with the beautiful illustrations in your art journal. He’s got you safely in His hands & loves you like no other. Hold on tightly to His love. πŸŒˆπŸ™

Tracy said...

Sue,thank you from the heart ❤️ for your words, much love and hugs always 🌈⚘️🌷🌿🌷⚘️🌷🌿🌷⚘️🌷🌿⚘️🌷🌿⚘️🌷🌿⚘️🌷🌿🌷🌿🌿

LannyR said...

Beautiful piece of Art. Oh Tracy those amazing words , so Lovely and deeply meaningful ,really touched my Heart . Even though I am in my 50's some days I feel I am nothing but a Widow (a word I Hate) and an Orphan. Walking a new path is beyond hard but the "love" will help us along.

Tracy said...

Hugging you close Lanny as I type ... your gorgeous ⭐️ man will be walking right by your side from next door, cheering you onwards on this new path your travelling, never alone ... never forget what a beautiful, strong woman you are ❤️ your husband, mum and dad will all be cheering you onwards, so proud of you ⭐️ and all you're doing ⭐️Wishing I lived closer to pop over to see you. Sending lots of love your way always ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️