Wednesday, 30 September 2026

πŸ’•✨️What's on your Workdesk Wednesday ...and a wee catch up

 It seems like FOREVER since I last posted on my little space in the land of blog ... and took part in ...

πŸ’› WOYWW πŸ’›

πŸ«‚ Such a warm welcoming place filled with such lovely souls πŸ’• filled with blog posts to uplift and inspire ✨️

πŸ’•The lovely Julia who founded WOYWW has entrusted it to the lovely Sarah to keep it going.

Before sharing my desk .... I realise that my friends here in blog land may be unaware that my gorgeous mum ✨️ passed next door to be with my dad ✨️ once again  on the 

29th August 2024

I often spoke about my ✨️mum on here and she was ever present ✨️online and off. 

Since my mum✨️ I've came on many times to write a post ... to join in the desk hopping ... only to find myself staring at the white screen ... at a loss for words ... emotions rising up ... ever present. 

✨️ But ... now ... I'm gently stepping back in ... it's time ... the light and joy that I feel when I create has found me once again πŸ’• the whispers ✨️ the magic πŸ’•ever present ... shining a light 🌟as bright as can be ✨️ a knowing that my ✨️mum is with ✨️dad and never far from me ... if you listen real close ... you might even hear them saying ... 

"about time Tracy ... You can do this!" 

So here I am 😊 and here is my desk ... in all it's chaoticness ... is that even a word 🀦‍♀️

I do love πŸ’• black and white photos πŸ“Έ 

My work space is filled with new Littlies πŸ˜‡ that are close to my heart ❤️ with a story to tell. Never have I ever cut out so many wee one's ...  ( I know my ✨️mum will be smiling wide ... as it was something she so enjoyed ✂️ ... I was never patient and always chopping something of in my rush 🀦‍♀️but now ... 

I get it ... I get why mum ✨️ enjoyed it so much πŸ’• it's a time to just lose yourself ... everything falls away ... no room for overthinking ... just being in the moment ... and for me ... those moments bring me so close to my mum ✨️ and such pure JOY ✨️ who knew?? 

My ✨️ mum off course πŸ₯°πŸ«‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜Š

Did you spot this little soul whisper on my workdesk 🐦? 

I've been doing some pottery again ... I wanted to make a birthday gift for mum ✨️ ... I still celebrate mum and dad's birthdays 😊 ... it helps.

I remember wishing that if I could only fly ... I'd find my mum πŸ¦πŸ’• and out ... this wee one popped ... holding on ... flying high. 

She's been waiting on my desk for quite a few months now ... patiently waiting for her words πŸ’•I haven't found the right ones ...yet ... but I will.

I'm also itching to get my hands back in mud  😊

I have so many ideas rolling around ... inside my head ... and now our πŸ’•Kane & AnaisπŸ’• have left on another big adventure ... I will have free rein with his kiln ... so ... watch this space ... Christmas is coming 😘

But first, my Littlie πŸ˜‡ stamps need all my attention ... before they fly out into the world 🌎 very soon ... surrounded by so much loveπŸ’• and magic 🌟 with theeee best of wishes ✨️ all wrapped around them ... hopefully by the end of next week everything will be in place πŸ™

✨️ So much has changed ... I know I've changed ... and so much has happened  ... and is happening ... but if there is one thing that I feel uppermost ... then it's 

πŸ™ Love & Gratitude ...

 that I was picked to be one of my ✨️ mum and dad's ✨️ daughters ... to love ... and be loved ... even now when they're next door! 

✨️For Alex ... for the best husband I could ever wish for ... ( I did wish for him, but that's a tale for another day 😘) my love ... my anchor ... my constant. 

✨️To my gorgeous family ... love them I do 

✨️To the souls that touch my life ... who embrace me for who I am ... thank you.

So much I have to be grateful for in this life πŸ™πŸŒŸ✨️I could go on and on!

Phew ... well, that all popped out of nowhere 😊 and not what I intended to post ... as often happens!! 

🌈To make up for all the words ... that I thought I had lost, here's a wee gander at my desk in full colour ... if you look real close you might ... just might ... spot a few more pottery birdies 🐦 

πŸ₯° I'll away and leave you in peace 😊

 Thank you so much for stopping by ✨️ I'm looking forward to popping back around the desks ... to catch up and say helloooo πŸ«‚πŸŒŸ✨️

But for now ...

so much love ❤️, many hugs πŸ«‚, and the very best wishes 🌟 winging your way.

Tracy xxx 

11 comments:

Helen said...

It was such a lovely surprise to see your name on the list today - how good to read your post (I had seen the news of your Mum at the time) it is great to see you getting back into craftiness again. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Tracy said...

Thank you so much Helen πŸ«‚πŸ’• it's been so lovely to pop around visiting this morning πŸ’• Have a gorgeous day ahead xxxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely to see your name on the list - and to find you’re facing forward. Deeply sorry for your loss, I understand every shred of emotion attached, even though every persons experience is unique, commonly the loss of your Mum is one of the hardest, I found.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well Tracy, how lovely to see you on the desks again this morning. I am very sorry to hear about your mum’s passing, the feeling of being orphaned was very strong for me when my mum went. They are with us all the time and I can hear my mum telling me things too so you’re not on your own. Big hugs lovely gal xx
As always you have such beautiful and whimsical creations to share, they really are lovely. Crafting is definitely good for the soul πŸ₯°
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

BJ said...

Oh Tracy so lovely to get your comment and a lovely surprise after such a time - I missed your posts full of emojis and joy. Yes chaoticness is defo a word in my book if you have a chance to skim back on my blog you'll see the troubles haunting me still despite trying to rise above it all. Ah the fussy cutting - something I can do again as I had my second carpal tunnel surgery last December, glad you are finding solace in it now. I've always dreamed of flying, my Dad passed back in 1998 and he loved flying too, we adore the birds, his soul is free to fly on the winds high above the earth but keeping an eye on me. I so wish I could speak of my family with so much love as you do but unfortunately it is mostly sadness here but I battle on. Thank you for such an uplifting post Hugs Bj#7

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Tracy, it's great to see you back here again. I've just got back from walking the dogs. Not sure these two were here when you were last around, it's Daisy and Alfie now and still mini schnauzers. I still love the card making but quite a bit of felting too going on and resin when I can get into the cabin. You've reminded me that I've still got lots of your stamps and must get them out again soon. I used to buy them from Which Craft when they had the craft show at the Doncaster Dome and I miss it lots but doesn't look like they will be doing it again. Hope you're able stay around for a while. Wishing you a happy woyww. Hugs Angela x8x

Annie said...

So lovely to see you joining in this week...You have been missed. Really sorry to hear about your loss...there's no one quite like Mum is there? Let your heart heal....I'm certain she will talk to you often so listen carefully my friend.
Hugs,
Annie x #6

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I don't believe we've met in the WOYWW group, so nice to meet you. I am sorry about your Mum, but glad you've found respite in getting back to your art and writing. And I agree that your Mum is smiling wide, as it's always a Mother's wish to see their children happy. Shalom!

Elizabeth said...

It's good to see you back on WOYWW again. I am so sorry to hear about your mum. Much of what you say in your post resonates with me. My husband passed, not long before your mum, on 30th December 2023. I can't pretend I'm over it or even the person I was before but, after a setback at the end of last year, I've rediscovered the pleasure in scrapbooking. I hope you have a good week. Elizabeth x #11

Tracy said...

Ahhh Elizabeth πŸ«‚ I'm thinking of you and hugging you so close as I type ... wishing I lived a wee bit nearer to give you a hug in person ... no words enough for your ✨️husbands passing next door ... my heart goes out to you πŸ«‚ No need to ever pretend.
I'm glad that you have found pleasure in your scrapbooking again ✨️πŸ’• it shines through your layouts ✨️ I'm sure your lovely husband ✨️πŸ«‚ will be watching over you as you create. So much love and light winging your way Elizabeth ✨️πŸŒŸπŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ«‚

Tracey T said...

What a beautiful friendly place this is

I love your desk Tracy, always inspiring in its beautiful chaos,long may it continue my friend πŸ¦πŸ‘‘πŸͺ½✨️πŸ₯°