Wednesday 9 March 2022

๐Ÿ’› What's on your workdesk Wednesday? 666

 ๐Ÿ’• Oh my that was a quick week ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคธ‍♀️๐Ÿค—
Thank yooou from the ❤ for all the beautiful comments that was left on my last post ๐Ÿ˜Š so much appreciated ๐Ÿค— I am so loving hopping around visiting everyone's workdesk, seeing what you're all up to and leaving some love ๐Ÿ˜ It's becoming my favourite part of the week!

I'm linking up to the lovely ๐Ÿ’• Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the 
If you would love to find out more or join in please hop on over ... such a lovely warm group of ladies.
I managed some time with clay as I promised myself last week ๐Ÿ˜Š but at the kitchen table ... my desk isn't big enough ๐Ÿ˜ this photo was taken just after ... I've since carved into it ... they'll be going in the kiln for a first firing soon ๐Ÿคธ‍♂️๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿคธ‍♀️Seriously I get soooo exciteeeed because when it comes out I can colour ๐Ÿค—
๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿคธ‍♀️๐Ÿ’• I invested in some bright new paints ... originally I was after a few more watercolours but came across these ...  Gouache jelly pot paint sets ... never used them before ... exciteeeed to crack them open ... hopefully next week I will have something to show ๐Ÿ˜Š
But for now all my time is spent here ✏ drawing, listening to the whispers ... I feel I'm getting somewhere and yesterday I even started tooooo ...
๐Ÿคธ‍♀️๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿคธ‍♂️ tape them up ready to go from pencil to pen ... smiling here ... see that pile on the floor? I have another pile on the other side ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜… my head is so full ๐Ÿคฏ
๐Ÿ˜˜ Sharing a wee sneak peek ... shhhh dinnae tell the Guid ๐Ÿญ Wife or the Chieftain ๐Ÿญ they'll noooo beeee happppppy wi me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜ฎ Wooooosh ... sorry about this pic not being so clear ...  but they almost caught meeeeee sharing!!!

On that note ๐Ÿ˜Š I better go before they ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿญ realise what I've done!! 

Soooooo have a gorgeous WOYWW ๐Ÿ’› I can't wait to pop around visiting later.

⭐Wishing you much love, light in your days,joy in your heart with hugs galore.
Tracy xxxx 


14 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Well Hello there. Love the beautiful rainbow of colours you have there!! Such a crazy amount of creativity, enjoy! Happy WOYWW, Cindy #20

Neet said...

Love the way you write your blog post Tracy - I actually read it with that lovely Scottish lilt in my head that I remember you having.
The sneak peek looks rather exciting and I am looking forward to seeing the full picture soon I hope.
Never heard of those paints, you will have to let us know how they perform when you have tried them out - exciting! As for the clay - fabulous - I used to teach ceramics back in the day. I remember the Arts Adviser getting so excited that he let me have lots of kilns and pugging machines. Lovely memories.
Hugs, Neet xx

fame01 said...

Ohhhh exciting times I can feel it and hear whispers .Neen busy having a go at the monthly challenge monochrome.. xxxx ❤️ ❤️ sarah xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oooh,I’m intrigued now about the sneaky peeks, great illustrations btw - shall look forward to the Grand Reveal so to speak! I’ve never heard of jelly pot gouaches but oh, look at all those gorgeous colours, scrumpy! I’m not even going to check them out on Amazon because I possess more paint mediums (? Medias? Media?) than I care to admit. Tempting though….. ;-D
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

BJ said...

Oh my what lovely pots and drawings and the paint pots look amazing so bright, I love colour. Thanks for the visit BJ#8

Caro said...

I look forward to seeing the finished clay pieces as well as the completed drawings - the sneak peaks look amazing. Love the bright colours of those paints. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#17)

Helen said...

I hope your clay pieces fire well = I've been loving watching the Pottery showdown on tv but never tried pottery in any form. The new paints look fun. Have a good week Helen #1

Diana Taylor said...

Ooh so much to love on your desk! Clay - how exciting, looking forward to seeing how they turn out after firing, and those paints - definitely something to be Googling soon, not that I need any more paint! And oh those sneaky peaks, so interesting - waiting for the big reveal. It's all so fascinating, you have such a lot going on.
Have a lovely week,
Diana xx #14

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Tracy, the new paint looks interesting. I know the type but never seen it like that so will be interested to see how it turns out. Hope we get to see the finished clay project and the designs too. Wishing you a very happy woyww and sending hugs, Angela x15x

Crafting With Jack said...

Gosh you have your own kiln! How great! Knocking the air out was hard work I remember. I bought a couple of packs of the air dry clay to play with. My granddaughter made a fabulous snake ring with hrs the other day. I had a present of clay tools a while ago. Too many crafts not enough time! Have a great week. Angela #5

Sharon Madson said...

Love the bright colorful new paints. You are so creative in so many ways. Happy WOYWW! #23

Julia Dunnit said...

OOh love a sneak peek when they look like that! How marvellous to be at the point of changing to pen…huge progress. And those paints just mad me swoon. Is thee anything more cheering than a properly organised colour palette in any medium?!

Spyder said...

I love the pencils drawings, I really dislike my drawings once I've inked them up they look like they are suddenly lifeless! (poor things) really loving those juicey paints must look them up! I need some new ones and it is my birthday today! (even though I'm spending it in bed coz I have the dreaded 'c' bug. Still, its not too bad, touch wood! HApPy Very Late WOYWW! ((Lyn)) #16

Mary Anne said...

Ooh your sneak peek is enchanting! And the rainbow of colours so beautiful. The clay pieces will be wonderful to see when finished, so don't leave us all hanging, please :D
Criminally late for WOYWW this week :(
Mary Anne (2)