Wednesday 2 March 2022

πŸ’• What's on your work desk Wednesday? 665


πŸ’•πŸ€Έ‍♀️ I can`t believe it's Wednesday already 😊 which means I'm linking up toooo
the lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the
If you want to join in please pop on over ... such a warm welcome is given.

So here is a look at what I`ve been up toooo . . . 
😊Underneath my desk ... lots and lots of ... drawings ... though I still can't share yet as they're for my new stamp collection ... but I can tell you πŸ€—  I'm finding so much joy and peace as they drop out my pencil ✏ they've taken up my days since last week.
πŸ’• On top of my desk ... 
πŸ’• A dear friend surprised me with this plaque at the beginning of the week ... grateful for friendships in this life πŸ’•
    I've been reading up 🀸‍♀️πŸ’• exciteeeeed as can beeeee ... 
a dream come true for me⭐ I've done a few cups now along with a milk jug 😊 once I've got this post up I'm going to make a cup but this time ... one I can add my illustrations toooo ... makes me so happy πŸ’•πŸ€Έ‍♀️
 Hopefully I`ll be able to share what I get up tooo next week ... if all goes well 😘
 I was up late last night ... first time in ages since I took ... paper ... pencil ... paint ... lost myself in the moment ... finding such peace and joy.
πŸ’• A few hours later this wee one appeared ... I found such joy and peace in bringing her to be ... feeling my Dad close ... her colours are more vivid in the daylight ... this one was taken late with the light on ... leaving her much softer which I love. 

Sooooo that's it for me this week πŸ€— thank yoooou so much for stopping by 😘 I`m looking forward to visiting later on today.

Please be safe and well.
Wishing you all much love and light in your days with joy and hugs.
Tracy xxx

17 comments:

Sharon said...

She is gorgeous 😍

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Tracey, that's what happens when you join here Wednesday seems to come round really quickly. I have always loved your stamps and look forward to seeing your ideas for the new ones. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x11x

TDQ Karen said...

Just so much love and gorgeousness on a single page ❤️🌈❤️

Helen said...

I'm not surprised you were up late, making that beauty - she's gorgeous. Good luck with the pottery.
Thank you for your visit and your lovely visit - the funeral went well, it was a lovely send off for my aunt who was 97 so a proper celebration of her life. Helen #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

How funny that we’ve both painted angels this week! She is very beautiful, so serene. I’ve gone past the point of caring whether my painting is good or bad, it’s the act of picking colours and enjoying spreading them around that does your soul good! It’ll be interesting to see your drawings as and when you can release them, that’s a proper pile of paper!!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Gorgeous painting - so peaceful! Love your desk shot too, looking out into the garden. I first thought you were sitting out in the garden! It would be a bit too cold for that yet! Enjoy your week and thanks so much for your visit! xx zsuzsa #14

Diana Taylor said...

Such a beautiful angel, I do love those soft, gentle colours. What a huge pile of drawings, and how exciting seeing your ideas turn into stamps. I love the look of the Pottery book, it's something I've always wanted to get into but daren't even think about another interest, especially one that will take up more room and money!!
Hope you have a lovely week,
Diana xx #16

Lindart said...

What a beautiful woman, so peaceful, full of love! I love how your figures just "fall out" of your pencil, such a gift that you are using so well! Have a great week, Lindart #23

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the idea of your illustrations falling from your pencil. That’s what I call being the mode. Happy WOYWW Angela #13

Anne said...

Love having a peek at your desk - so excited to see what's been popping out of your magic pencil
Anne xxx

StampinCarol said...

Love your angel! So much color! And for your drawings to drop out of your pencil, what a great way to say it!
Thanks for popping by and have a wonderful peaceful and joyful week!
Carol N #20

Sharon Madson said...

Beautiful angel! You design your own stamps. Wow! Look forward to seeing them. :) Happy WOYWW. #25

Mary Anne said...

Your angel piece is simply stunning. I love it so much. And the pottery book looks fun. Can't wait to see what your new stamp collection looks like - I spy with my little eye some in the sidebar....
:D
Wishing peace for WOYWW and every other day!
Mary Anne (1)

Sarah Brennan said...

She is gorgeous Tracy. Glad the stamp designing is going so well. Look forward to seeing some of your pottery. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Neet said...

How I love your girls, especially the angels, and this last one is so pretty with her long hair curling in just the right places.
Interesting to see your new drawings, will they be Scottish meeces or pretty girls, or more angels.
As what they are I know they will be lovely.
Hugs, Needt xx

Rebekah said...

What goregeous art! So pretty! Ooo, I can't wait to work with pottery some day. I must add that to my save for list too. Your mug is gorgeous, way to go!

Spyder said...

Lovely lovely lovely everthing! Superdoooper art...I may have said that years back... Love the mug a the spoontoo, I do have a thing about mugs, looking forward to next week! Hoping you're having a very Happy late WOYWW!? Stay safe and keep on crafting!! ((Lyn)) 19#