Tuesday 16 March 2021

Forever Friend ...

Hi lovelies, today it's finally my turn and it's the first blog post as an official member of the design team for Tracy Easson, an artist I've adored and followed for years. I am so happy to be here ! I wanted to make a different "card" and instead of the paper, I put a printed acetate sheet as a base.

For this project I wanted to use the "Forever Friend" stamp. I am in love with this little girl and her crazy little friend. :-)
I started by stamping the girl, her little friend, the stars and the flowers with dark gray waterproof ink, then I painted everything with watercolor colors, a technique that I really like, but you, you can color with whatever you prefer. I then cut out every single figure.
The next step is to cut the printed acetate sheet. I chose the size 5 x 9.5. With a patterned scrapbooking paper and the die you see in the picture, I placed a frame at the top. With another die and the green cardboard I created the grass, behind it I added some "green threads". They are found in hobby shops and I use them a lot.
The background of the card is ready, now we just have to add the girl and her little friend, the flowers, the stars ... with ribbons I made two bows (first I made two holes to pass the ribbon). I added a little bell. I love things that give sound and music. They are very positive and I believe in them.


I hope I have inspired you and if you make this project I would love to see it. In Tracy's shop you can find this stamp and also others that I have used, or others that are very beautiful. Do you want to take a look? 

Follow this link:

I wish you happy days and leave you a hug. 

10 comments:

Karen Rowe said...

So unusual. I never think of acetate. What a lovely fresh project. It’s gorgeous

Tracy said...

🐭🀸‍♂️Bee Beautiful post Rosanna ... posso sentire quanto siano felici Just a Girl e Flooooobert ... molta eccitazione tra i 🐭🐭🐭 piccolissimi qui questa mattina che baciano tutti lo schermo con gioia ... grazie! xxx Hoping it translates ok Rosanna 😊😘😍

Ali Craft said...

Rosanna this is adorable xx 😘

fame01 said...

so beautiful ... i really like this something a little different ..
sarah xxx

Andy Turner said...

Amazing make Rozanna that looks fabulous will have to try. Xx

Tracey T said...

Love this and the acetate idea, thankyou ❤

Sharon said...

This is such a great project Rosanna, really lovely ☺️ πŸ₯°

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful x xx

Anne said...

What an amazing piece of work - and a great tutorial too, very inspiring
Anne xxxx

Sue Harman said...

I adore this project. It is so different, inspiring and beautiful xxx πŸ’•