Wednesday, 7 October 2026

❤️✨️ What's on your Work Desk Wednesday -Sarah

 It's Wednesday once again ... I had a different post scheduled to go this morning ... when I found out that the lovely ✨️ Sarah had passed away suddenly. 

The lovely Julia who had entrusted Sarah with WOYWW  has written a beautiful post in memory of ✨️ Sarah over on her blog here 

I only stepped back in again to join WOYWW with fellow deskers 🫂💕 last week. As always ... warmly welcomed and a joy to pop around the desks ... with a link up on ✨️Sarah's home in blogland my first stop.  

It's a shock this morning, and my heart ❤️ goes out to Sarah's family and friends 🫂 and to all the deskers ... knowing how much she was loved. 

It was always a joy to see what ✨️ Sarah had created and her drawings were always a favourite of mine ... such a creative soul who was always caring and kind with her messages and will be sadly missed. 

Sharing an Angel I doodled from back in the day in memory of Sarah's love for drawing. 


You can visit ✨️ Sarah's blog here ...  full of all of her beautiful creativeness.  

Sending much love ❤️ and light ✨️ with lots of hugs to all who need it. 
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Tracy
XXX 

1 comment:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lovely words Tracy and thank you for sharing your beautiful angel too ❤️
Hugs LLJ 4 xx