Wednesday 18 January 2023

πŸ’•What's on your work desk Wednesday? 711

  🌈 πŸ’•πŸŽ„πŸ€Έ‍♀️ Goooood Morning πŸ€— happy Wednesday to you πŸ₯° it's time for another look at what's on my workdesk πŸ‘€ linking up to the lovely Julia who hosts WOYWW over at the
Stamping Ground 
πŸ’•If you'd like to join in or find out more ... then please hop on over πŸ’•

 πŸ˜Š Peeping back in to share what's on my work desk πŸ’• I'm so sorry I haven't managed to post on here until now. I hope you're all safe and keeping well πŸ™

 πŸ€¦‍♀️ Soooo, here's my work desk this morning πŸ™ƒ I may have chopped out what lies beneath πŸ˜†
I left it like this just after midnight πŸ™ˆ I'm thinking it looks better as I take the photo ... squinting πŸ˜† WHAT ... no you don't think so πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ˜† hmmmm, I agree lol! 
I hereby confess to being a ... Messy Creator!
You might remember I shared the beginning of this second hand wee book πŸ“– I've spent the last two weeks squeezing in time to work on it with the Mouseker πŸ­πŸˆπŸ¦†πŸ•Stamp Collection 🀸‍♀️  fussy ✂️ cutting ,adding layers to make them stand out ... I take my hat off to all who love fussy cutting ... it terrifies ME ... it TERRIFIES my wee Anes mair πŸ€ͺwhen they see me holdin ✂️✂️✂️  never hae I seen them run awa sae fast!! 
😊 Excuse the lighting it was late πŸ•› the Buskers 🐭 singing wi joy at finally haeing some warm claes tae wear an still aw in one ... piece ... though ... psssst ... they were nae sae keen on my cough cough cutting ✂️ skills πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ™ƒπŸ€ͺit got SCARY lol! 
Tae howlin πŸ• Hector n 🐈 Tabitha ... howl they did when it came to ✂️ snipping roond thon whiskers ... cuddled up now,safe as can be ... resting on the blank page afore they tell me wit kind oh wallpaper they're wantin behind them 😁 watch this space ! 
πŸͺ‘ You know I love my scraps of fabric πŸ’• so in the book scattered throughout they are 😊 with stamps and little snippets that take my fancy from old books.
I managed to salvage my wee doodle from years ago 😊 surrounding it with the heart ❤️ background stamp, making it dreamy by filling them in with watercolours 🎨
 Sooo my days have been spent grinning laughing πŸ˜†dancing πŸ’ƒsinging 🎡 alongside them ❤ 

πŸ’Ÿ Only a few pages left to complete today 🀸‍♀️ I'm so happppy πŸ₯° with how it's turning out. One I get it photographed I'll let you see inside 😊

🀸‍♀️ Oh my goodness, I have soooo much I'd still like to share πŸ₯° with you ... from ... what I've been up to ✏️🎨 what plans πŸ“ƒ I have for the year ahead, my first attempt at using underglaze like watercolours on a ceramic plate 🀸‍♀️ I'm bursting inside with the ideas and plans in my head πŸ₯° I could go on 😊 but I'll save them for other posts OR you'll never get away πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ 

πŸ’• Thank you so much for stopping by 😊 I hope you enjoyed a wee look into my world amongst the madness 😘
πŸ₯³ Happpppy WOYWW 🀸‍♀️ 
πŸ’• Sending much love ❤ hugs πŸ€— and wishes ⭐️
 Be safe and well.
Tracy 
XXX

20 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Nice to see you back on the desks today! Your fussy cutting skills are excellent and the little mouse looked fab against the hearts background!
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

Good morning Tracy - I have just made two unsuccessful attempts to send you a message via your page 😡‍πŸ’«. I wanted to tell you I missed you and here you are πŸ€—πŸ€—. I would love to hold your book in my hands and have a proper look at the beauty inside. I too have lots of plans for2023 and am making myself a planner, not to rigidly stick to, but more to remind myselfπŸ™ƒ. Great to see you Happy WOYWW Angela #12

Mary Anne said...

Oh those mouses with upturned faces are wonderful. Love them a lot. All the wonderful fabric too, so much texture, you just want to reach out and stroke it. Yum. Your book will be fabulous in the end, and special mention of the sweet page full of hearts. It would make wonderful fabric, ya know? Can't wait to see it all finished. You could print them and sell them I bet. Lovely to see you and ...
HAPPY WOYWW!
Mary Anne (4)

Tracy said...

Hellooo Jan,I've missed you all πŸ€—❤πŸ’• just spent a lovely time visiting. Thank yooou for that but I'm not sure the wee anes wid agree about my ✂️ skills πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜† sending huuuuge hugs ❤πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’•❤

Tracy said...

Hellooo Angela πŸ’•❤ thank you so much for that,I've really missed you allπŸ€— The wee anes would love that ... jumping out kissing you they would be 😘 loved stopping by seeing what you're up too 😍 wishing you so much joy with your planner πŸ’› sending you huge hugs xxxx

Lynnecrafts said...

Your mousie buskers are wonderful. Gracie was asleep on my lap so I took a quick peek at them all before she woke up and got ideas. 😹😻I love the idea of rescuing and reusing an old doodle as well. It makes me think of Hokusai’s volumes and volumes of notebooks.
Btw I moderate comments on my blog to keep out spammers, so I see 2 comments from you, very kind of you to persevere.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 15

Tracy said...

Hellooo Mary Anne πŸ€— thank you so much for your lovely words ... blowing kisses your way they are 😘 πŸ’•πŸ­πŸ’•πŸ­ I'm in love with those watery hearts πŸ’• love how it turned out . I've missed you all πŸ’•❤πŸ₯° sending hugs your way xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Tracy, great to see you and loving the book. Your little ones are just perfect for this. I love your desk too it is clean desks that worry me Lol! they tend to look a bit sad but I never have that problem as I rarely have a tidy desk Hee! Hee! Your fussy cutting looks good to me, not sure it's my favourite thing either. Take care and wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x11x

Christine said...

Love your mousies, they must be so happy to be in with all that lovely material, nice and warm
Have fun
Christine #18

Cardarian said...

I don't see anything wrong with your fussy cutting and I absolutely love your mousy book! It has given me some inspiration! Thank you!

Annie said...

You've been missed so it's really lovely to see you joining in this week. Your blog always leaves me grinning. I love the love and happiness that you put into everything you do. Gorgeous little book.
Hugs,
Annie x # 5

My name is Cindy said...

Hi Tracey, thanks for your visit - for infoon our trip, try monopolylifesized.com. It's in London, Tottenham Court Road, don't know if there are any other venues. Lovely messy creative desk (I chop the bits off underneath as well). The whiskers are fussy cutting extraordinaire - I don;t think anyone was in any real danger!! Happy WOYWW, love n hugs Cindyxx #13

Neet said...

"Awae wi' ya" - your fussy cutting skills are fine and the pages containing the little cuties are lovely.
I do like the heart page, so pretty and what a lovely idea for a background. In fact the whole book is a lovely idea and reminds me of the one I did with you such a long time ago.
Welcome back, hope you stay for a long long time with us here, you are missed when you are too busy or things just get in the way.
Hope Mum and Alex are well and you are ok too.
Have a great week, Hugs, Neet 3 xx
ps was my attempt at a bit of Scottish in the beginning any good?

Sarah Brennan said...

Happy New Year Tracy. Good luck with the upcoming shows - I have seen some of Rachel Harris' samples on FB and recognised your stamps straight away before I read the info about the pictures. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Helen said...

Lovely to see you back and with your fabulous desk - nothing wrong with being a messy crafter... The view from your desk out of your window is good too. I am no good at fussy cutting either, and do as little as possible - look as if you have it mastered though. thanks for dropping by earlier. Helen #1

Anonymous said...

Awesome just wish my desk looked as good
as yours filled with all kind of exciting
stuff can't wait to see show on 1st Feb.love πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ˜‡

BJ said...

Oh you are funny with the fussy cutting. I find it quite therapeutic actually. My desk even gets in a mess when I'm doing stuff but I usually tidy up before bed as it is in the corner of my bedroom! Adore your little book and especially the fabric layers. The text snippets are fun too, I use a lot of old book papers and the words jump out sometimes. Hugs BJ#17

Twiglet said...

Aw those little Mousie pages are fab - lovely inspirational project. x x Jo

Julia Dunnit said...

I’m not sure Tracy, it seems less messy than mine currently, but then, you’ve deprived us of the beneath section! I do love the little books, how you incorporate the this and that and bits of fabric, such a delightfully eclectic style, they show of the mouses so well! Can’t wait to read about the underglaze as a watercolour, a reindeer and I painted some pots as Christmas presents and she tried the technique on a jug. I haven’t seen it yet!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love those mouses and all the fabric!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #8